Riot July 4

Han Yamata

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 pages?.....wow....

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Did Poe not submit our stuff?!

Poe is inactive, he posted it the other day in the gm's thread I think.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Stacey announces there will be an announcement about the #1 contendor even if Leon doesn't make the announcement.

Onto the first match, and there's a lot of moonwalking from someone in it, and he likes that front dropkick. Thought this was going to be a squash, but they both pulled it on, I feel it dragged on but in the end the finish happened, leaving me underwhelmed.

A debut, I guess.

Second match... WOW.

Smythe gives a speech, telling us all he's going to beat Fausto and end the losing streak. He's going to kick dat hobo in da face!

Third match: Beyond dominant performance with the expected result, the man that left the EX because he couldn't keep up is a little to slow to hang with the man at the top. He did however do better than I thought he would, so congrats to both men.

Bat blood! You gotta fucking love it :D

Apparently Hallows is an A.R.S.E man, YEAH! And next week he will join the political movement from down south!

Main event: Both are now gone :( I mark for both entrances as they just have a feel to them, it's a big match with a big ending.

spacer.png

Do I really have to play the "savior" role for this company within the roster by preaching the same story new chapter each week? People leave, but new faces are expected to pop up and show effort. If needed we bring in alts to save such divisions as the tag division and recreate new faces, storylines, and feuds until things get back on track.

I will be first to admit the roster has gotten smaller, but that's no excuse for lack of activity on the actual show threads with discussion and efforts in the shows. I remember when we had 3-4 shows weekly with 4-6 pages and ppvs with 10-12 pages.

SVR10 will hopefully pump some new blood back into OCW's dead veins. If not then I protest we move back to 07 and get re-creative for once. Fuck graphics... I'll take quality over graphics. I would say 06, but I want the roster to be whole like currently.

First step into "saving" OCW is for the ROSTER, not staff, not inactive wrestlers, guests, but the ROSTER to put as much effort into their work and promos as they should their interests and activity for show discussion. Why would other's care about joining OCW or watching what we put the effort and time into each week if we don't even show any interests ourselves?

For the sake of boxing jesus why can't we just stop sitting on our asses and show we care? Actions speak louder than words.

OCW's 2008's Most Improved Wrestler

2x OCW Heavyweight Champion

2x OCW Hardcore Champion