The Turmoil 8-12-2008 Show

Chris Mania

Everyone get off Madden and watch the show.

Versus, i'd phone Trance and tell him to stay outta your closet.

Mugen vs Trance and Rebel...not sure what ??? was doin out there, but I marked big time when i saw him, then he DESTROYS Mugen,flwaless victory,1st one in ocw history? not sure, but that's gotta be a contender for squash of the year. not sure why you two stood staring at each other for like 40 seconds mid match,then the screen flicked, was this worked/edited to actually be more of a squash?

Deano is right, Leon is gay..lmao.....

Filling her to the brim with haggis? yuk.

O.D vs Ginger tits-Ginger has dropped the singlet,nice tights.

Nice match between 2 ex's here. I play O.D all the time in dm's and he's a good lhvy. I liked how he used his brawler perk as Ryder was mid jumping attack and ducked under it, i lol.Awesome,awesome top rope hurricanrana senton by Dragon,markworthy just coz he landed it Nice fin reversal by ryder.was actually a nice pinfall at the end as noone ever pins like that,and its not against fpr so i was pleasantly surprised.

Knox vs Kavito-another good match here, i marked when Kavito taunted so Knox sprung off the ropes and booted him in the face..lmao..some nice moves from Knox,he has a nice movesetflip senton splashes etc..heplays like a real lionheart this match :0...but he still looks like a 'hometown here' jobber. Nice fin reversal and mini comeback off Kavito.nice win for Knox after a long drawn out 2nd half of a match,Kavito was double red for ages, what's wrong with pick up.toe kick finisher? instead of this pick up,back off crap? saves matches being dragged out like this ended up being.

The Wonderful Wesley?...wtf? we have one wesley here son and his name is Poe!

And we got Smythe DaWonder too..this is a cheap copy of DaWonder,but this actually looks pretty funny,thank god Smythe came out,as i was about to call the gimmik infringment police, or what we call round these parts, the TNA management office. This rp was funny as hell, fooking gold.

Josiah 'Hoss' vs Aries-Didn't realise that was Aries at first, used to seein him as a clown..lol.That Kang's sister at ringside? she looks pretty hot from behind,but i guess being related to Kang she is another big toed bitch so thats the best view for her :)

I lol when Cross went to drop her on the barricade....booo Aries, let the man work...

One hell of a match here,these 2 work well together,Aries is a finisher reversal monster,Cross finally put him away on the 3rd attempt,Aries could be the hardest man in oCW to land a front finisher on.great match

Hardcore title has alot of interest.Hopefully Valmont doesnt job it in his first defence :)

Me vs Smythe-This was your night Wonderboy,well played,my reversin was terrible the 1st half of the match,twas too little too late by the time i got my shit together, making me tap to my own move, I feel violated :(..Smythe is a bitch for stealing people's finishers,it fits perfectly with his cocky ass character, i reversed one fin but I never saw the 2nd coming :( Smythe was only orange/yellow also, dam him.

I'm still one of the only people in OCW who hasn't been hit with the SDW! somethin i'm proud of..lol mwahahahaha!

Kang vs The Steve-Both have markable intros,Steve especially,sweet ME,Steves old school moveset against Kang's high octane attacks. i marked when Steve took out the ref from the top rope.

Botched 2 foot stamp, Kang was too far away,drag that bitch by his big toes! bothced 2nd attempt also i think.

That's right Steve,pound that punks face into the steps,stop his jibber jabber!

Kang is a total strike addict,he will punch and slap the shit out of you with out raising a people's eyebrow.Makes his matches very watchable and fast paced.

great match between these 2,hopefully this is a sign of things to come,ending was cool also. Deano is the king of run-ins,as soon as his music hits i mark.

Guy getting crowned..lol..is that a mustard suit your wearing?

Triple threat elimination at summercide,cool,can you even do that in 08? I sense some editing being involved.

Awesome turmoil for the 2nd week in a row.

Mania is working out to be an awesome GM,Paris was my favourite guest announcer of them all and these one liners from Spoon tonight were classic.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Just wanted to thank Mace for his help this week.

Watching the show now.

EDIT - What's with everyone having super-pyro? Trance has it and so does Omega who?

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

Trance, I'm going to assume you don't know who I am. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Versus, give me back my attire.

haha I saw that.... I kinda marked... lol...

I still think Trances Euro asshole look was best tho

and I love the sig by the way

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Trance, I'm going to assume you don't know who I am. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Versus, give me back my attire.

Oh, so generic coats arn't allowed these days? *sigh*

I should have known it was too good to be true when Cruz sold me some cheap clothing on the cheap...

As for the stare thing, I thought I edited the damned thing out, the match in no way was edited to become a squash. That's just what happened.

Pyro shall be changed shortly.

spacer.png

mug had to answer his phone mid-match & trance was gonna edit it out.

SLAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/827/macesig2eq4.jpg

lano15: liddel got KO'd!!!

lano 15: thats what i am gonna do to you in UFC

mastamatt1: i'm gonna drop you so hard you're gonna think you're Nick Cage the actor

mastamatt1: & the name of our fight will be gone in 60 seconds

And I thought I did... but WMM decided it'd be a little bastard.

Took me a while to learn WMM but with help from Vega and Air i soon got the hang of it. I do like it when it works.

It can be a right pain in the ass though since i can only use certain types of videos on there. Air tells me to download sony Vegas which ill have to do at some point >_<

29103312_10160037931900655_5402782439883931648_n.jpg?oh=5d5ee4712dbd60e54af1346604e60a28&oe=5B3A4E29