Everything posted by Vincent Valmont
-
The Riot Aftermath with VV
*Jim Black can be seen, entering the scene, as he is walking fast, trying to catch Vincent, before he leaves, for the night, as Riot is coming to an end. As Jim, turns the corner, he sees Vincent walking out of his lockeroom, all ready to leave, as Jim runs him down* Vincent: *whispers* God Damnit.... Jim: Vincent, Vincent, can I have a moment of your time, before you exit? *Vincent standing there, debating to himself, whether to leave, or stay, and answer questions, that he knows, are about Kaang* Vincent: Make this quick, I don't have all night, answering stupid questions. Jim: Fair enough. After, what we all saw tonight, what you did to Kaang, after his match with Chino, only speechless, comes to mind, when trying to describe what you did to Kaang. May we ask, why? Why has it come to this, where you have to sneak attack someone from behind, after a tough fought loss? Vincent: Oh, god. Jim, you're a smart, man, right? Can I trust you, to try, and keep up with me? *Jim nods in agreement* Vincent: Well, that's good news to my ears. Now, as you saw, in that ring, I indeed, attacked Kaang, and to tell you the truth, I've could've, and should've done more, but put yourself in my shoes, for a second, Jim. Can you feel the power? *Jim starts to smile* Jim: Ooh, yeah, I can feel it. *Vincent gives Jim, a weird look, then all of a sudden, slaps Jim in the back of the head* Vincent: What the hell, is wrong with you? You, trying to picture, The Future, Vincent Valmont, naked, or something, huh? Jim: No, sir, I was just feeling the power. *Jim starts to rub the back of his head, from the slap by Vincent* Vincent: Well, tone the hell down, I think you're feeling the power, way too much. Jim: Sorry. Vincent: As, well you should be. Now, like I was saying, put yourself in my place, and I just returned to prove that I am indeed, who I say I am, and Kaang is who I say he is, why on earth, would I want to end Kaang's career, before it even gets started? Why, would I want to put Kaang on the shelf, from a sneak attack, when comes time, to beat him in my ring, hes not fully ready to compete at my level, and that makes me sad. Beating Kaang, when hes fully healthy, then it adds that bit of, sweetness, for when my arm gets raised, after pinning Kaang, 1...2...3. Jim: I see your point, but if you wasn't going to finish the job, then why bother, doing a attack from behind, on Kaang? *Vincent shakes his head* Vincent: I thought you was going to keep up with me? If you was anywhere, near smart, you would know, that attack was just a simple message. I went out there, proved what I said I was going to do, even Kaang himself, invited me, to come after him, and when you're invited to something, you can't never turn it down. Jim: Indeed, he did invite you, but still, after all of this time, why? Why, Kaang? Vincent: I ought to slap you, once more, to knock some smarts into you. I've said, for weeks now, I hate entertainers, the actors of the wrestling world, the guy who can't tell the difference from a headlock, and chinlock, the type of guy, who can't even spell, submission. All of that, can be rolled into one person.....Kaang. Kaang, is a babyface, a crowd pleasing, mic loving, taunt to you drop, pretty boy. He has no business, being in a man's world, the world of, pro wrestling. *Vincent starts to smirk, as fellow OCW superstars, walk past Vincent, shaking their heads in disgust, to what he did to Kaang* Vincent: *mutters to himself* Damn, it's good to be back. Jim: Well, not to hold up anymore, of your time, tonight... Vincent: I sure hope so. Jim: One final question, anything you want to say to the fans, or Kaang himself, about what the future is shaping up to be? Vincent: With pleasure. Kaang, I know, you will see this interview on OCWFED.NET, so open your ears, and remember this....... *Vincent just, with a emotionless face, gives the camera a deep solid stare* Vincent: Every morning, when you wake up, every night, when you close your eyes, everytime you step into the ring, I want you to be remembering, what I did, I want you to remember that moment, and how it could of ended, but didn't. You say, you're waiting, well, I say, the wait is over! *Vincent picks up his gym bag, and proceeds, to walk out the arena, into the parking lot, as Jim walks off, into the other direction, as the scene fades to black*
-
Changing The Game!
Well, just because I suggest a lan party, doesnt mean, I would want to meet some of you........ :rolleyes:
-
Changing The Game!
Questions by me, Vincent Valmont. 1. Is my hair better than AJ's(OCW)? 2. Who is your all-time favorite wrestler in OCW, or CCW history, and why? 3. What is your favorite moment in OCW history? 4. Will you ever try to get some fellow OCW/CCW people to try to create the first ever OCW videogame? 5. Will OCW/CCW ever do a lan type of party, where anyone who cares to travel to somewhere, bring their 360s, and cable, and games, and have a hell of a time? 6. Where do you see OCW/CCW in 5 years? 7. Will you ever try to, even if it's once, to go to a 3rd party, to try to create a much bigger audience around the world? 8. If you, Jaysin, ever met Randy Orton, what would you do? 9. Who sings better, Brittany Spears, or SDW? 10. Will OCW/CCW ever go to a dead end, in the future? 11. What is the one major thing, you like to see OCW/CCW improve on? 12. Will tale of the tapes ever surface, into ppv matches?
-
OCW RIOT- January 10th, 2008
Like I said, heres my own review on the first Riot of 2008. Smythe vs Chino - A nice opener, I wonder if SDW will ever beat Chino? If you've seen one Chino vs SDW, you've seen them all, nice try, though Smythe at trying to get the title away from Chino. :) By the way, awesome intro, DJ. Parker Stevens vs Anthony Martin - Like, everyone else is saying, very good debut, I was impressed by Martin, and shocked at same time, Pee Stee :(. I miss the Lost Boys theme. Overall, this matched proved 2 things, Parker is someone not to mess with, and for not to take debuting rooks, lightly, anymore. CJ vs Strider - I always enjoy Strider's matches, for some odd reason. CJ, did a good job, better than what some probally expected, but thats CJ for ya. The ending was a bit predictable, IMO, but it was still good, nonetheless. Parker Stevens vs Otomo - Good Hardcore match, both wrestlers, gave it their all, but it seems that, even doing double duty, Parker is a threat, and as said before, that hardcore title, might be on him for a while. Kaang James vs Nate Ortiz - Damn, I thought this match would be down to the last person to make a mistake, would lose, but I was wrong. Kaang put up a effort, but Nate, well, Nate is Nate, damnit. AJ vs Majin - Wow, is all I have to say, and then some. For the simple fact, that the ending was funny, but evil at the same time. It's about time, he loses that gold. This proves, it doesn't pay to be that damn good, and have great hair, I mean, you cant have your cake and eat it, too. Also, all the RPs were top notch, I laughed my ass off, after reading a few, my favorite RP was probally, Guy, and Poison, followed closely by Nate and Rev Inc. My match of the night goes to Aj vs Majin, it was what you expected it to be, and then with a special mix at the end. 2008, is looking very promising.
-
1on1 with Vincent Valmont
*After Riot goes off air, scene fades back to the lockeroom, as it appears as Vincent is grabbing his gym bag, and wearing some street clothes, as Jim Black appears, and quickly walks over to Vincent* Jim: Hello, Vincent? *Vincent ignores Jim, as he packs his wrestling gear, in his bag, and then grabs a bottle water, and takes a drink out of it, then slowly, tilts his head, and looks at Jim* Vincent: Yes? Jim: Well, can I have a moment of your time? *Vincent coughs, and scratches his beard* Vincent: I'm a busy man, Jim, I have things to do, but since I've not done a interview in quite a while, what the hell, make this short! Jim: Thankyou. Now, the biggest question probally everyone is thinking, why Kaang? *Vincent chuckles, and shakes his head, as he grabs his bag and straps it over his shoulder* Vincent: I have my reasons, and to much of everyone's disappointment, I will not reveal those reasons....yet. Jim: Well, can you at least give us a---- *Vincent cuts Jim off mid-sentence, as he looks at his cellphone* Vincent: Damn, look at the time, time for me to get going.... Jim: But, what about the interview? *Vincent walks over to the door, taking a deep breath, and smirks, as him, and Jim walk out of the locker room, and into the hallway* Vincent: I was never too fond, of interviews, but if you want something catchy, and witty to feed on, heres something for ya, Jim. *Vincent walks slowly to the camera, giving it a deep sinister stare* Vincent: Soon, Kang.....Very soon! *Vincent walks off, as he continues to drink his water, as the scene fades to a stunned Jim Black*
-
OCW RIOT- January 10th, 2008
Great Riot....A perfect example of how to kick off a new year, in OCW. Vimes, just wondering, about that other RP I wrote, and it not getting submitted. :)
-
OCWFED Award 2007 Voting
voted.
-
Catching Kang before the Holiday break (Chill Faktor Spoilers)
Solid RP, Kaang. Talk all you want, but your mouth isn't going to save you!
-
Chill Faktor 2007 Card
Great card, and good luck to all the participants.
-
Super S Cup 2007
Yeah, I saw MMM and Kaang James hit at least 5 or more finishers, each.
-
Thanksgiving RIOT- November 22nd, 2007
Great Riot this week. I enjoyed the matches, just as much as the Rps. I'm really interested in what went down with Kaang James, and the further progression of Kage vs AJ, and the nate/rd rp was classic as always between the two, as well as looking forward to seeing some things move along and progress a bit more. I also, seriously got to find out what type of conditioner AJ uses!
-
Monday Night Turmoil
Turmoil this week, overall was pretty good. RPs were on check, and for the most part were all great, big ups to Deano, Leon w/Smythe, and Gaine's RPS, they were the best ones of the night. Matches delivered, not one match disappointed. Nemesis vs ??? - Good opening match, that showcased 2k8. Overall, I didn't see the end result coming. 3/5 Seth Irving vs Brad Bauer - This match delivered like it should. In the beginning alot of back and forth offense, and the ending to this makes me begging for more between these two great wrestlers. 3.5/5 The Air vs Strider - I enjoy EX-Division matches, and when you mix it with a steel cage, its a great gift to have. Reed and Strider are my favorite tag team around, yet when their seperate and flying solo, they both are a treat to see. As for as The Air, I never see a bad match from him, as he always deliver. This match was what you would come to expect, two great ex-wrestlers fighting for the title. It pretty much was Strider playing offense, and Air defense, but Air made a comeback, and didnt stop fighting. 4/5 Trips vs Ryder - The best 2 out of 3 series, that has been very interesting, and has truly made the TV title rise up in value. I thought Ryder would of won their 1st match, but came up short, then their 2nd match came, and I thought Trips was going to end it that night, but Ryder came out with the W, and it leads to the final match for the TV Title in the main event. A solid main event match, that was pretty even down to the wire, and a last minute reverse gives the winner enough momentum to finish his oppenant off and get the W, and gets to call himself the CCW TV Title Champion. 4/5
-
Wind Storms Suck.
I'll give my review on Turmoil, after I finish watching the main event, as it seems im having trouble watching it without it starting from the beginning half way into it.
-
Welcome To November
Great show to everyone who put in the hard work. My MOTN goes to the main event, trips vs ryder. That is what you like to see from a main event match, and I personally thought Chris was going to win this match near the end, and this best 2 out 3 series seems very promising if Ryder can win match 2 and force a 3rd and final match, which in return I give trips, ryder, and BB alot of credit for making the TV title what it is, and thats a title you can be proud to go through hell to win. I love all the RPs, I thought they was well done, and it was nice to see RD cutting a promo, along with Gaines making a statement, and the heat building between him and Recon and D.O.W is going to be very interesting.
-
OCW RIOT Card- November 8th, 2007
Good Card. I'm looking forward to the main event, and I think that all the other matches are not going to disappoint, including the hardcore championship, and the EX Championship matches.
-
RIOT- October 25th, 2007
I agree, another great Riot event. Rps were solid, I fount Majin's to be the best of the night, and that ending to the show, gives you chills down your back heading into Devil's Night.....Soo, with that said, I wonder who is returning?? As for MOTN, I didn't get to fully watch all the matches becuz of my internet connection atm, but I will make an attempt to watch them all fully, but from what I saw so far, I liked Majin vs Reed, and James vs Fausto.
-
Devils Night Poster Leaked!
Nice poster.....got clear eyes?
-
OCWFED Special Clash!
Joey Harrington!!?? Oh god....I'm going to pretend I never read that comment.
-
Monday Night Turmoil
Well, if I where to say something about this, and what I thought about it. I would probally say, that this is all silly. Everyone involved with this is in the wrong and right, at some level. I respect every single person in this entire e-fed, and don't see why real actual heat has to take place with a e-fed based on a video game. In other terms, I hope this all gets settled, and people can learn to move on.
-
Monday Night Turmoil
See, I dont know if you're kissing ass, or trying to be a good guy with this post.
-
Monday Night Turmoil
Interesting show. Rps were something to read over and over, and I'm curious to see how Deano getting a manager will play out.
-
OCW RIOT- October 4th, 2007
Just joking...or am I, but I dont see a guy who got beat by 3 women, a title contender. I like the character, and Smythe, you should really try to expand it more. Great show, I loved the matches and RPs. I myself, is interested to see AJ and Kage.
-
Turmoil 10-01-07
Remind me to go back and watch your match then, Trips, due to it wouldnt load for me earlier, and with this connection, I'm lucky I even get to watch videos.
-
Turmoil 10-01-07
Great show...and rps. I enjoyed the hell out of the main event
-
CCW Turmoil 10-01-07
nice card...I'm looking forward to the main event.