Everything posted by Vincent Valmont
-
CCW Turmoil 04-08-2008 RV Addiction continued
True, but then eventually I would've went to prison.
-
OCW Wrestlution DVD release
Very too true. On the other hand, I stopped with harry potter at the 4th book, and the 3rd movie.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Here's my last bit of review on Lution. Just finished watching, and I can't be more impressed ever... To start this 2nd review is, Guy Fausto. Oh...my....god. :) Very funny RP, until MMM comes and messes it up. He wants a favor from Guy, but Guy is too selfish. Good written RP. 11th match. This match was the most anticipated match of the evening, even more than the title matches I would assume. Nate is Nate, the guy who can even make Cena, and Hogan job in same night, going up against Kage. The top heel in OCW(yes..even more than you, Smythe), the heel that one day I will hopefully become. There's no doubt this match would not disappoint, just by telling from the beautiful opening hype video for the match. Great buildup to a great match. The match starts off with SWO Kage Intro, and the predicted, but great opening Nate intro thanks to a LOTR speech. This match was probally my favorite match of the year, screw MOTN which it already deserves, but MOTY as well. I never got a bit bored with the match. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting to see who won. I even held my piss in until after the match, because I was too into it. I actually thought Kage was going to win when he reversed that Ortiz Express, but damn the finisher icon blinker! Nate needs to lose eventually. :( I hope everyone takes a close look at this, and remember that this is how it needs to be done, and this is what makes OCW what it is. Effort, hard work, showmanship, and so much more was put on by display in the match. Match Rating: 5/5 Following the 11th match is Bold being scared. He gets Cross arrested again. I wouldn't want to be Cross, one more time and he's a 3 time loser. :( Next is a long awaited RP from the silent in the darkness CCW champ, RD. :) :) He gives a great speech, and says he will walk out the champ, just like he walked in the champ. Apparently, betting on black in roulette is a good thing? Great RP... Next is the 12th match, and it's for the one, and only OCW heavyweight title!! Blake vs Fausto. Good anticipation for this match was also built up, of course it would be, its the OCW title. I don't like Guy because he chinlocked me, so therefore I was pulling for Blake. :) All hail the Dork...DORK...DORK...DORK. :) Congrats to Guy for winning in this great match, that was never once dull. Both men was in this match for a big reason, and they proved it. I laughed hard at Casey being removed, good job Vimes. I was sad when Blake lost, but only because I got chinlocked!! :( Match Rating: 5/5 Next is a RP among CJ, and Leon. A good, interesting RP. A night on the town for CJ, and Leon looks to be good. They both want to hurt Smythe, it appears, but instead they want to party. Good choice...and RP. Following the CJ/Leon party planning RP, is a RP among Jay, and AJ. Very...very well written. It was like reading a great book, folding in front of your hands. AJ let's Jay know his plans to bring down the alliance, and he wants the title back. Jay gets put in his place, and more of this is yet to come. Great RP to appear near the end of show. Last match, and main event. CCW title is at the helm. RD, the champion, going up against, Irving, Versus, and Mania. I had money on money himself, to retain only because I could see out of everyone, RD taking advantage of 3 other men beating the hell out of each other, and then take the leftovers. :) I wasn't disappointed, as 4ways is always a clusterfuck over 80 percent of the time. Great match to end the PPV, although if I was booking I would have booked Icon vs Icon to end the PPV. Congrats to RD. Match Rating: 5/5 Final note, I am very proud to be among OCW. This is what OCW is best known for. This is why I wished I could have been at Lution 2, instead of in-active. Wrestlelution speaks for itself, and I give this ppv a 20 out of 10 stars. A few minor problems, but the pros still outweigh the cons on this PPV, and everyone who put their effort, time, patience, and hard work to make this PPV so fantastic, thankyou very much.
-
OCWFED.NET Summit Meeting.
I'll know by tomorrow whether I can make it, if I can't I'll throw my suggestions to Kage for the meeting. I'll try my best though, to make it.
-
CCW Turmoil 04-08-2008 RV Addiction continued
But I'm Vincent Valmont?
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Here's my thoughts....Sorry if I leave out anything, as I've been tired as hell lately. Lution 3 opens up to S.W.O. Perfect editing to the vids, and a big congrats to whoever made them. I loved the opening RP made by the S.W.O, although someone in S.W.O stands out, and doesn't belong....oh wait, it's Dennis Rodman. Wtf? How much did yall pay him to come? Are we talking Mayweather money, here? Also, not meaning to be a thorn in a ass, but you forgot to mention a small thing...the hardcore match in that sum up! Overall, best vid, with RP I've seen in a long time. On a side note, how can you control the show, without holding the HC title? Afraid to walk into a steel chair shot? Next we open up with the opening match of the night. A tag match between Death Row, and Aries&Ryder. I expected this to be a aggressive match, and was let down. Out of them all, Mace was the one who cut the cheese the least bit. Not a good way to open a ppv, considering its LUTION, but at least it wasn't as horrible as the pre-show main event. :( Match Rating: 2/5 Next we have a RP in the skybox, involving Trips, and Roman. Also, making cameo appearances is Deano, Bauer, and Tyro. I enjoyed this RP very much, another classic skybox RP. Congrats to everyone who put effort into it. Next up is, my good ol' buddy, ol' pal, Kaang James! With him is, Leon! Good RP between the two of them. Leon talks about the FI match, and Kaang about AA. Nice little speeches from the two. Good job on the RP. Following that is, Val....who...oh yeah....Val Finale! :) Weird RP, in a good way. I must of missed alot on this character, but Val creeps me out. Nice effort in this RP. 2nd match of the night, we have "IronMan" Steven Jones fighting his two students, Poe, and Vin. Match starts out, on the numbers gain, and stay that way for most of the match until IronMan made his comeback. I was pulling for ya, bro, but 2on1 is hard to overcome. We all can't be a Cena, or a Hogan, or a Nate. :( Also, even though it was handicap, tip off with the putting over for Vin, and Poe, and good effort on their part. Match Rating: 3/5 The temporary CEO, Mr. Vime's cuts a RP. Great RP. It made me very interested in who he was talking to, through the whole show. Next is a RP involving VS, Guy, Coop, Gaines, and Deano. I loved this RP, kept me laughing. Guy reads? Interesting.... All of a sudden "GOD" comes in the door, and gives a big prep talk to the fellas. Very good work on this RP. Rev Inc is pumped up! 3rd match is Kaang vs AA. Kaang is that damn annoying person who sits next to who every day at work, or at school, and keeps talking your ear off. Of course, Im not calling Kaang annoying, just his damn reversals! :) Good match, I would of thought more from this match considering it has two very interesting wrestlers in the ring, and had good buildup. AA needed to work on his gameplay, although Kaang wasn't making it easy for him. I want this feud to continue, as Kaang losing to a drunk is priceless. :) Match Rating. 3/5 We follow up the 3rd match with the continue RPs from the skybox. This time Carlos joins in. Demanding for some tacos, I had this predicted already. Wouldn't be a party with Cruz, without tacos. :) I hope all of you left with your wallets still in safe keeping. Val shows up, and eats chicken. Cruz does what he does best, and steals the life out the party, including it's belongings. Watch out for a drunk mexican! Oh my, it's page 4! We start it off with Stacey giving a interview with Strider, and he isn't playing around tonight. I feel sorry for Stacey...a little. I can't believe he called her a silly slut? Why didn't I think of that? :( Anyway, Strider delivers on this RP. Next, we have a small concert by Smythe. Good RP, too bad I'm not a fan of Stevie Wonder's hip-hop. Next in line is a RP by me. Won't say much, I'll just let it speak for itself. :) 4th match, pits me against Parker for the 2nd time. The rematch that everyone forgotten about. All I'll say is that, I definitely don't play like this when I record. :( I had fun working with Parker, and hope to fight him again. The aftermath....too bad he vacats the title. I guess someone has to carry the torch. Hmmmm? Who is out there that gave Parker a run for his money, not once, but twice in his territory? Next up is a RP before the big tag title match. Gaines, and Deano talk to each other, getting ready for their big chance. LMAO @ "The horse that went Nayyy". Gaines goes back to using his, "Crow" like talk, and begins showing signs of a leader of a very interesting tag team. Solid RP, fellas. 5th match, Tag team title match. Odd Couple vs TBDTT. Sorry, but I had TBDTT winning, and was correct. I love both these tag teams, and hope to see more encounters with them both. Gaines comes close, but not good enough. TBDTT retains in a good old fashioned tag team match. Match Rating: 4/5 Got skittles? Next up is a classic VS RP. A RP with VS never bores me, and it stands corrected. Hey, Leon...doors where made for a purpose. :) Welcome back....FiXxXer! Nice to see you around again. Hope to see you in a match again, real soon. 6th match. OMG, Malu...seriously, there is help out there for you. Losing weight is not impossible! Call subway, for help. :) Good match between Malu, and ???. Malu is unstoppable......I can't believe who decides to show his face. About time, although you got ring rust, you're still the man who shall not be named. I still liked the beating you get, out of pure jealousy of your shampoo, and conditioner that you use. :( Match Rating: 4/5 7th match...EX Gauntlet match! Wow at this match. For what it's worth, I was impressed. Good job to all the wrestlers involved especially Reed, and congrats to Blood. I seriously thought Reed would win it, but I was proved wrong. It was nice to see Strider, and Reed fight each other. Match Rating: 4.5/5 Next is a Smythe RP. Smythe prays? I guess he will have to if he has any shot at winning the FI match. I lawled at the Boxing Jesus who gave Smythe a jab in his face, and shuts him up. Nice RP, as I laughed through it all, with a interest. Next is alot of buildup for the 8th match. I love the effort into this, and I was wanting to see this match very much... 8th match, has alot of work, and time, and effort put into it. I WANT WOOD...YOU WANT WOOD....WE ALL WANT WOOD! Trips vs MMM, was what I expected, and I was glad to see this match. Alot of good buildup for this match. Nice attack afterwards, and I was happy to see who won, as if I betted, I would of won some money. Congrats, Trips. Match Rating: 4.5/5 Next we get a little message from the monster, Mayhem. Nice RP. I like to see Mayhem go for a title, and knowing him...can anyone stop him? 9th match. The FI match, the match that means more than you think. My pick to win didn't win, but I wasn't disappointed in this match at all. I'm interested to see where all the competitors direction takes turn, after this match. Match Rating: 4/5 Following the 9th match is more of the Skybox RP, with Trips, Roman, and Prescott. Again, a classic skybox RP from Trips. lol @ Chicken Pakora. Next is a RP from Kage. Kage is the number one heel right now in OCW, and for good reasons. Nice RP 10th match pits former buddies, turned rivals together. Bold vs Cross for NA Title. This match wasn't what I expected, but I won't complain. As strong effort, and work got put in this. I known both for a long time, although me and bold never get along, I respect he still the NA champion after a hard fought match with Cross. Match Rating: 4/5 After 10th match, a good RP among Blood, Air, Gaines, Ryder, and Strider. I loved this RP, as it had so much tension in it. Blood is a great contender for that title, and probally the best technical wrestler around. Jay has a panic attack in the SWO lockeroom. That's all I've gotten with so far. I've been busy, and tired, and havn't got a chance to finish watching Lution. I'll comment on the rest of the show, when I watch it all.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
In my defense, I would like to state I slipped into that chinlock. :(
-
OCW Riot April 3rd 2008
Because of 2k8's game mechanics, I had to switch to the HHH punch, and hip toss to even get a chance to land a strong because once again, 2k8. Too hard to hit a strong, hell I'll be lucky to land one strong the entire match. 08 has killed any chance to tell of what the current skill level among the roster is. Some who were great on 2k6, and 2k7, are dragging with 2k8, and vice versa. Just commenting my opinion on what i've read through the forum. I'll comment on the show when I finish watching.
-
Lution 3 IMPORTANT REMINDER
I understand everything, and is ready to go.
-
Ambition March 30
Here's my report on the show, as this show was nothing like last week's show. :( We start off Ambition with an RP by me. If security did their job, that damn staff member wouldn't even got through my locker door! Air vs Vincent - It was a good match, enjoyed it very much. Always love playing new people, and been wanting to play Air for a while now. Match was pretty even, although Air was getting more offense on me for the duration of the match. I never seem to do well against LHVYs, compared to HVYs. I tried to play light, and go with more conservative action, than be aggressive. Damn pain animations! I usually don't comment on my matches, but oh well. Congrats on Air on the win, and subbing in the match. Bax vs CJ - Not much to go into depth with, just another solid match. Was very disappointed to see the FPR problems that occured. 2.5/5 Otomo vs Val - Interesting match, was worth watching. I had my money on Otomo winning, as I like the character he has going for himself, but Val comes out on top with the deserving W. Val cuts a RP after his match with Otomo. Words can't describe this RP. This is a sad week for Ambition. Rooks, and the usual bookers of Ambition need to wake up. Not pointing me out, but I can't RP the whole show for you guys, or Val although his RP scared the shit outta me, and was weird.
-
Ambition March 30
Before I watch the show, I would like to thank Air for subbing in my match. I'll comment on the show, when done watching.
-
Wrestlution Press Conference, MUST READ
I'll get ahold of Parker, and write one up for you.
-
Wrestlution III Card
Can't wait not one second for WrestleLution 3 to come. It's what we all work hard for. I have high hopes for every match on this card, and good luck to everyone who will attending to make this Lution the best of them all.
-
OCW Ambition March 23, 2008
Here's my opinions on some things being said.... Eddie, and A-Jax are coming along great. Both great singles, as tag team competitors. When I fought Mace, he completely dominated me, and without bitching it as an excuse, I had crappy lag delay in our match. Yet, regardless they're both really good, and have a nice future. I like Death Row, and their direction. Cross is doing a superb job in leading them. As for Ambition, it's just started out. Granted, this is the first week that it's had all it's booked matches submitted in, but practice takes time. This show is for rooks, and the low-cards, or the guys who just don't get booked every week. It's true I think the rooks, and low-cards need to RP more, and get more progress into their storylines, and characters. Which is why Ambition is Death Row's show(Mace&A-Jax), and their storyline with Ryder, and Aries is very interesting, and under the radar. All Ambition needs is a rough kick in the ass, and it will become golden. Maybe it will never be up to par with Riot, or even Turmoil, but thats not it's purpose. From my understanding, Ambition's purpose was to further progress the rooks, and low-cards, and etc...etc....so they can become better, which will lead to fresh faces coming into the spotlight on Riot, and Turmoil. To finish this off, Parker Stevens. Hardcore can be meant for anyone, not just low-card, mid-card. What Parker has been doing, every week with the Hardcore title is amazing. Right now, I would put it being over the NA title in prestige just because what Parker has done with it in his reign. Don't get it mistaken with me saying the Hardcore title means more than the NA title, but right now it is more worth mentioning. Bold has all the potential to turn the NA title to what Parker has done to the Hardcore title, and as for Mace getting a shot, whether a win over me means anything right now, or not, but as a 3rd person watching these matches, I wouldn't mind see Mace vs Parker in hardcore match.
-
What you didn't see on Riot
*The video was sent to the OCWFED.NET website, via Vincent Valmont with a following comment* "Since technical difficulties occured at Riot on thursday while I was giving a speech, here is a glimpse of what you losers missed!" [ame=http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30746593]MySpaceTV Videos: Riot_Promo_Parker/Vincent by Mr. Browning[/ame]
-
Turmoil 3-18-08
Heres a few things that stood out in my head.... Opening RP, Deano/Bauer, good classic funny RP. I was entertained, yet creeped out at the same time. Stop looking at me, Deano! Perhaps, you've realized that sexy comes in a form of 2, instead of one. The VS/Mania RP was good as well. I seem to always enjoy VS's rps. Something about his RPs, and a few other vet's rps that stand out, like if you can read their experience in the rps. I'm interested very in the storyline with Vin, poe, and Steve. If anyone could play the role of a hard ass manager, and do this storyline it's the "Ironman". Should be good to see where this further goes, along with the match next week. I enjoyed Bauer vs Otomo. Otomo's character is very unique, and got alot of potential. Brad is Bauer, and needs to grow. :D Overall rating I would give this match would be a 3/5. Was wondering why Otomo didn't end it when he had the chance, also I thought the subs being thrown into this match was nice, even though I wouldn't think of Bauer as a sub-stylist, but I do consider Bauer to be a balanced fighter. I loved the combo that Bauer gave. MMM's rps stay solid every week, and I like the direction hes going with. Tyro vs Deano was a great match. I've dmed Tyro a few times, and every match I have with him goes down to the wire. Tyro sure loves to reverse every damn thing you try to throw at him. Deano is a hard competitor, and this match didn't disappoint. I actually liked the people's elbow finisher, but it's too corny, like the pounce, and few others. 4/5 Smythe, and Leon making a apperance was a treat, along with how the FI match is shaping up to be. However, I rather just cut my Smythe Da Wonder time down to once a week. :D I loved the Trips owning of a random guy segment. Was he trying to make a statement, or was he just playing defense with the beating of a helpless soul? I'm not going to go into the match with Crowe, and VS that much, as all the bitching of it, but I will say that I know both very well, and I know they both can bring it in the ring. I had money on VS winning, to be honest, but don't think I didn't have Crowe pulling with the W in the back of my mind. 3/5 Beating on VS, very ouch indeed, and done quite well. Hopefully VS will respond, and get some redemption. Words can't describe what Nathan brings to CCW. Everything he does is never bad, and always interesting. Hes a favorite of mine to win the EX title. Main event didn't feel like a ME match after watching it, although I wasn't disappointed when watching it. 4/5 Not much to go into detail, other than it was still a good ME, nonetheless. I enjoy MMM as a face, and like it more than when he was a heel. EDIT: I forgot to add in the weed vid between mania and vs. I enjoyed this from beginning to end, and laughed when the weed was dropped.
-
OCW RIOT - March 20th, 2008
Guilty...Only reason I asked was because of the spot where the parker stevens/vindicator match was at. Edit: That video during my promo, the dead link, I re-submitted a new link to the vid. So, if you could update that link for the show, and my promo. :)
-
Turmoil 3-18-08
Exactly..
-
Turmoil 3-18-08
Gas prices are $3.29 where I live.... I'll comment on the show, when I finish watching.
-
OCW/CCW Ambition Card March 23, 2008
Who's going to hide the eggs? Also, I want a person to wear a bunny costume!
-
OCW/CCW Ambition March 16, 2008
I would mark for this, if it didn't insult me, so therefore your an ass.
-
OCW/CCW Ambition March 16, 2008
Well, my opinion would be that Crowe shouldn't had to record everyone's match, as Kage said. It really isn't his responsiblity, therefore caused him to miss his match, or at least find himself a replacement. Not really Crowe's fault, as he basically saved the show from being only a 1 match show. Next time, to save all the trouble of having someone who is booked record, for the people without cap cards, buy one. If you can buy the terrible 2k8 game, then a cap card shouldn't be a problem, and also don't go looking for someone who has a match and is booked to record your match, look for others who isn't booked or has already done their match, and ask them to record for you. :) As for the show, I'm really interested in Death Row, and their progress. I enjoyed both, Bax vs AJax, and Otomo vs Aries. Not to mention some soild RPs from few people. I just hope the rooks realize the oppurtinity at hand, and wake up.
-
OCW RIOT Card - March 20th, 2008
Including you.........Parker. Nice card, interested to see kage vs cross, and reed vs chino.
-
OCW RIOT - March 13th, 2008
I'm going to pretend I didn't read this.
-
OCW RIOT Card - March 13th, 2008
Looks like I'm going hardcore this week. Very interesting card, to say the least. Looking forward to facing Parker, finally after all the dms. Pretty much, every match has the power to deliver motn quality.