Everything posted by Vincent Valmont
-
King of OCW 2008 Card
but wouldn't you just retire him, and you'll get his RROD "disease"?
-
OCW Turmoil Card 07-29-2008
Nice card. I'm interested to see who Nate picks......V..........V. Also, looking forward to my Lution 3 rematch, and a few other matches booked, especially Air vs Judas, and Colt vs Knox.
-
Riot 7/24/08
Can we get back to the Riot discussion please? damn!
-
Riot 7/24/08
NegaTrips has spoken.
-
Riot 7/24/08
Everybody's gotta be a critic.
-
Riot 7/24/08
I called it like I saw it, being you the one that lost, and why you make it seem like too aggressive is a bad thing?
-
Riot 7/24/08
Valmont's Vision The final edition of Tourney Riot. Thank god! I won't comment on myself. Page 1- Opening video is pure classic. Law&OCW ftw! Tag champs are laying down the law. They deny Kang, and Aries request for a rematch. Also, they make notice that IEDS are on thin ice, and their next tag match better be flawless. Good RP from the tag champs. Bloodline are in confusion, as they don't know what's going on with Poe. Ever since the beating he took by me :), Poe has been acting different. Bloodlines doesn't know what to do or think of Poe, as him, and Smythe prepare for their tag match up next. Well written RP by Bloodline. I'm interested in what scars am I supposed to be getting? Sadly, Irving is having some traveling difficulties. Mace get's Cross heated up, as Cross pulls double duty, and help's out Death Row tonight. Will Cross deliver twice in one night? Nice, and simple RP by Death Row. Bloodline vs DeathRow 3.5/5 - Bloodline starts off strong, keeping Cross in for a good length at the beginning. Although, Cross held his own. Mace comes in, and plays aggressive, taking it right to both Poe, and Smythe. Bloodline uses good teamwork, as they make constant tags. Poe, and Smythe really do click well as a tagteam. Mace stays in the match for a while, fighting off the frequent tags by Bloodline, and their strong teamwork. I would say great teamwork, but after a nice chance of ending the match earlier, only for it to fail, as Cross takes out the ref while Poe actually breaks up the pin. Bloodline had good oppurtinitys to end it, but Death Row kept fighting, all the way until the end. Poe redeems himself by landing his fin to seal the W for his team, as Bloodline walks away without any red limb damage. I think the only flaw for Death Row's L was lack of teamwork. I know they've got chemistry, but it didn't show, and with Poe, and Smythe making a great team, you need to also have good teamwork if you want to stand a chance at beating them. Which is why I think we'll be seeing new tag champs at KOOCW. It seems trouble in paradise, as Natlia can't breathe without Air....literally!! Air tries to escape for a minute in his bathroom in his apartment, while Natalia is sleeping. He's scared of marriage, and what his life is going to be like afterwards. Hilarious RP, although I kinda feel bad for him. That's one helluva fatal attraction he's got. Page 2- The MexiCAN delivers a solid RP. His inner voice makes a return. Carlos blames it for causing him the loss to VS. What's more to develope from the friendly neighborhood, Mexcican? Aries vs ??? 4/5 - Come to expect a intense match. Alot of grapples, and reversals. Strikes were thrown, but not many landed. Everytime you think he has the momentum, Aries turns it back around on him. Aries played more of the soft, defensive style, compared to his opponent's rough, aggressive offensive style, which Aries got most of his offense from his reversals. Each wrestler fought hard, and reversed each other's finishers, until ??? picks up the W by submission. We go back to the Bloodline lockeroom. Tiffany seems to be bored out of her mind, as Smythe doesn't make a very good baby-sitter. Solid, entertaining RP, thus further progressing whatever storyline between Rev Inc, and Bloodline. Page 3- VS, and Fausto share a RP together. Guy seemed to be having a therapy session, along with Coop, and Mr.Xavier knocked out in a pile of tables. VS suddenly interrupts, ready to start swinging with his baseball bat, as he orders Coop back to guard duty o n his stash. VS is about to attack Guy, when he gets met with a nice deal. Guy claims in 2 minutes that if VS isn't calm, that he can beat the holy hell out of him. After a moment of brief talking, VS closes his eyes, and starts to dream of things that makes him feel warm inside. Only to be fooled, when he realizes that Guy tricked him, and evaded the scene. Very hilarious RP, also further progressing the Guy, VS storyline. Cross vs Kang 3.5/5- Kang starts off strong in the very beginning of the match, then it pretty much stays even throughout. Alot of strikes came into effect during the match. First to crack at red limb damage was Cross, but Kang was soon to follow. Kang's yellow limb damage saves him from getting hit by Cross's fin, twice. The match soon takes it outside, but only briefly. Cross finally gets that yellow limb damage to turn orange, and goes back into the ring with Kang chasing after him. Cross also finds redemption, as he lands his fin on Kang, and goes 1-1 for the night. I really didn't see a problem during the match. A solid, and aggressive match. Next we have the Superhero interview, with none other than Virjin as the host, and he will be interviewing the FFB boyz! Well, apparently that sounded good on paper. It didn't go so well for Virjin, as he got served by the gangsters. I fount bit, and pieces funny during the RP. Although, I hated Malibu's Most Wanted. Page 4- Same RP from Cruz. Was there a mistake? Chris Mania vs Smythe Da Wonder 3.5/5 - Some of the songs that played during this match was out of place, imo. A match that showcases two different wrestlers, yet equally great talent in the ring. Sheep fucker against loudmouth. Well, the match started off even between the two. Both sharing strikes, reversals, and alot of grapples, and quicks. SDW gets Mania red first in the match, and I was surprised that SDW finished without getting red. I predicted this match to be close, and it really wasn't, as SDW walks out with the W. No attire mention for Mania this week, HA! Jack The Ripper is alive, and kicking ass, and burying people. He sends a message to The Air, with plans to not only kill him, but make it slow, and painful, as he'll take the title away from him. Creepy RP, and new gimmick, but it was very nice, and interesting. Keep it up. Page 5- Jay get's a surprise visit in his office by the returning, yet never gone, well sorta was, Kip Conrad. He comes in slurping on his slurpie with his girly friend, as he get's on Jay's nerves.Jay agrees to take a photo of Mr.Hollywood Kip, and his girlfriend, in order for them to leave his office. What happens at the end of the RP was disturbing, yet funny. Distrubing because it's not fair hot chicks go for other hot looking emo guys, I mean you might as well call those girls lesbos. Trips vs Cruz 3.5/5 - Non-facepaint Trips against the MexiCAN with inside voices. A match that had some promise, ended up not disappointing. Cruz lately has been putting on good matches, and that's a plus. Trips looks like one of those guys that spends hours, after hours in the gym, or buys bodybuilding magazines. Anyway, the match was solid. Cruz put on a solid performence, so did Trips. We saw in the match that Cruz played the soft style, showing off his reversing, while Trips played offensive, and aggressive. The match was pretty close, but Trips stayed on the offensive side, and kept going after Cruz, and only finishing double orange. Nice setup near the end into the fin for Trips, as he picks up the W. Page 6- Versus vs Anton 5/5!!! - I won't spoil this match, or go into detail about it, but OH MY GOD, this was such a awesome match. I never saw that coming, I can't believe who won. Must see match! Boldo vs Guy 4/5 - A match that alot of people have been wanting to see in this tourney. Match started off strong for both Guy, and Boldo, although Boldo had a little bit more momentum going for him. Boldo pounded on with strikes, and kept pounding. Both wrestlers played to their styles well, and especially Guy. Boldo was playing strong, but Guy kept fighting, and made a small comeback. Meanwhile, Boldo hits his rampage, and it was small, but effective, and I think it saved Boldo from a potentially strong offensive streak from Guy. The ending was markworthy with another WTF CUTTER. I really didn't see it coming, but always felt it coming, especially near the end. I think this match was intense, and solid. Both played very well, and I think Boldo's downfall for losing this match was that he was too aggressive. Sometimes it works out great, but against someone like Guy, you gotta be cautious. I don't know what version 2 was, as I only watched the first version.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
Go back and look at the review. I edited in your attire mention. :)
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
I didn't say there wasn't more than 3. But, I didn't get to view all of your match. My IE messes up when I view matches.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
Valmont's Vision I lol'ed at the arena, and location of this edition of Turmoil. Also, lmao at Paris Hilton teaming up at commentary. Page 1- Starting off Turmoil is Bloodline. Steve, Smythe, and Rachel are all hanging out in the Bloodline lockeroom. Smythe leaves to prepare for his matches tonight, leaving Steve, and Rachel alone. VS suddenly comes to interrupt what might have been something between Rachel, and Steve. VS being paranoid, orders Rachel to check on his stash. Nicely written RP to open up Turmoil. IEDS vs Kang/Aries 2.5/5 - Quite a few tylers involved in this match, and some other FPR issues. Personally, this match should've gotten a re-do. I was surprised at who won, considering that Kang, and Aries are monsters at reversing. Aside from the FPR problems between the two, IEDS is looking strong in the tourney. I also agree with Smythe about only allowing 1 break up per team. Really would let tag team matches flow better, and be shorter. Kavito, and KD cut a RP. KD seems to be the leader out of the tag team. Was this meant to take place before their match? Page 2- Rachel comes back to the Bloodline lockeroom, trying to explain to VS about his stash. Smythe's bodyguards are ordered to cover Coop. Steve stays in the lockeroom, while everyone else is following VS, and Rachel to the stash. Boldo vs Poe 3/5 - The blackflips reign supreme again, as Boldo picks up another W over Poe. He really seems to be unbeatable at the moment. It's not that his opponents are playing horrible, it's just that he's playing aggressive, and it's working for him, as he's on a roll. Poe tried to fight back strong near the end, but it wasn't enough. Boldo finishes another match not getting red, again. That surely was a long reach grapple which lead to the nice setup to the splash, and finisher. Knox is talking over his, and Air's loss against IEDS last week with Regan. Knox believes they got screwed, but Regan isn't trying to hear it. Knox tells Regan that it's his fault for what will happen at Riot. After their talk, Knox leaves. His phone rings, and Air is on the other line. They both argue to each other about their loss, until Knox throws his phone against the wall in anger. What's going to develope next at Riot? Interesting RP Trips vs Anton 3/5 - I don't know, maybe it's no more face paint, but something doesn't click for me about the new look of Trips. Perhaps a new hair style, or grow some facial hair? Anyway, on to the match, as two talented wrestlers face off. Anton played well, but Trips was on a tear. He played very strong, and was looking to prove something. Trips picks up a W over Anton, as Trips looked to have strong control throughout this match. Judas the thrill seeker cuts another RP. He's watching Turmoil on his TV, and eating some fizz pops. He goes beyond insane when he eats 2 packs of fizz pops, and drinking a can of soda. Pretty funny RP, and nice gimmick. Page 3- Fausto is doing another good deed. Is he running for mayor or something? This time he's feeding the homeless, as he is trying to get interviewed. I laughed at the Dane part, asking for some soup, and getting rejected by Guy. Bloodline vs Mystery Team 3.5/5 - Deano really has that Mr.Ass look down. I sorta miss the Deano in pink. Interesting tag team with Leon, and Deano. They worked well together, as they fought hard against Bloodline. Leon tries to make a save, but fails. Bloodline looks too strong in this tourney, and don't be surprised to see them become the new tag champs. Mysterious, and disturbing RP involving a voodoo priest, and a gravedigger. What's to come from this? Jack Porter? Interesting, but creepy. Page 4- Nate plans on leaving for Thailand to clear his head, and get away from all the trouble. Smythe comes in Tiffany's office to show his frustrations about his OCW black card being rejected. Nate goes out on a limb, and puts Tiffany's life into Smythe's hands, in hope that nothing happens to her with the Ringmaster while he's gone. Smythe accepts the deal, and tells Nate to be ready at Summercide. Steve vs Tyro 4/5 - I don't mind the solo intro for The Steve, considering what he said about the tourney. I still mark for Tyro's intro. A good balanced match between to very competitive wrestlers. A good variety of moves, and reversals taking place. Tyro tried to stand his ground with getting red first, but just couldn't hold off Steve's strong offensive, and defensive attack. Nice reversals lead to a nice setup and fin for The Steve, as he picks up the W. Natalia is really going crazy over Air. Felt like it went from MTV Real world, to a porno, to a soaps show. Guy vs Mace 3/5 - Was this match sped up? Anyway, I see the points that Nate is making out. Fausto looked like a beast in the ring in this match, as he gave it his all against Mace. This was a strong, aggressive match. Page 5- Hilarious RP as we fount out why Fausto's soup had a bit of a kick to it, and we also find out what happened to VS backup stash. Guy mistakes VS backup stash for some oregano, and uses it in his soup to feed to the homeless. The hobos attack VS, while Coop, and the bodyguards just stand in shock, and aw. They eventually leave, as they get outnumbered by the large group of homeless. Mania vs Parker - 4/5 - Solid strong performences from both Mania, and Parker. They played well against each other, and I agree that there is too many bald headed people running around, but at least it beats being covered in makeup. Parker gets Mania into red first, and has a strong chance of ending it with his fin, but ropebreak saves Mania. Big tip, should've dragged Mania away from ropes, then apply the fin. But, the match continues. Mania fights back and finally gets Parker red, but also gets busted open in the process. Parker's 2nd attempt at his fin, and this time it gets reversed by Mania. 3rd attempt gets reversed again, as Mania is really holding on for dear life. A tug of war with reversals leading to a nice setup, into the CFC! Great ending to a great match, as Mania picks up the W. MOTN, imo. Mania's attire looks stylish, and dark. Kinda reminds me of some 80s rock n' roll player. Although, he doesn't look as fly with them sunglasses as VV does. :) Turmoil ends with a bang!
-
OCW Turmoil 07-22-2008: RV SAYS THIS EDITION IS MATURE RATED!
Yes, I don't do all the vids. :) But, Turmoil is looking awesome. I'll get a vision up tonight. Side note: Roflmao @ Paris Hilton.
-
What you didn't see at Riot. 7-17-08 edition
*After leaving the Bloodline lockeroom with his Poodle in his arms, Vincent returns to his lockeroom. Jim Black soon catches up with Vincent, as the camera shoots on Vincent getting ready to leave the arena, after packing his things* Jim: Vincent? Vincent: Look, Jim. I know you're just doing your job, and you're the best at it, but I'm about to leave. I don't feel like staying, I got re-modeling plans to attend to with my new house. Jim: I understand, but I just need to catch a few statements from you. As I'm just doing my job, like you said. *Vincent sighs, as he looks down at his poodle, who is barking at Jim* Vincent: Don't mind him, he just doesn't like you. *Crowd pops, as the shot goes back to the dog, who begins to attack Jim's ankle. Vincent finally takes his poodle, and walks over to the bathroom, and locks it inside, then attends back to Jim* Vincent: .....He must not really like you. Jim: So, I've noticed. *looking down at his torn pants* Vincent: Well, give me these questions, before I end this interview early. Jim: After going through the pain, and agony of getting your house burnt down, and believed to think that your beloved poodle was inside the house at the time of the burning, only to realize that it's still alive, and it was in the care of Bloodline, and Poe. What are your thoughts about that? Vincent: My only thought is that I knew someone couldn't be that twisted. Jim: I understand, well.... *Jim is cut off mid sentence* Vincent: BUT, that doesn't mean he's off the hook. Don't think for a second that I am just going to let any of his pranks slide by. It's just, quite frankly, I have bigger plans to worry about than a makeup wearing freak. I have a girlfriend who's expecting my first born child in 8 months *Crowd pop*, and I have a new house to help re-model. Jim: Well, what is your next move? Vincent: My next move, you say? I guess you'll just find out when everyone else does. Jim: And that's when? Vincent: Whenever I feel like revealing it. Poe likes to play the games, so I'm going to play some back with him. I may choose to attack him on sight next week, or make him sweat a little bit, who knows? But, I will guarantee that his life is in for a rude awakening, and I'm the delivery boy! *Vincent signals for Jim to leave the lockeroom* Jim: I have a few more questions for you, Vincent. Vincent: No, you don't. *Jim looks confused* Vincent: As you see my time here was going to be short regardless of getting back my poodle or not, I came here to find Poe, and beat the makeup off his face, but after finding my poodle, I got a quick epiphany. Jim: Care to share that with me? Vincent: Care to share another meeting with my poodle? Jim: ...But, I...... *Vincent grins, and walks quickly over to the bathroom door. He opens it, and with a quick burst, his poodle rushes out. It goes straight after Jim who flees the lockeroom, as the crowd gives off a huge pop. Scene fades on Vincent laughing, and Jim Black running down the hallway*
-
Riot 7/17/08
Valmont's Vision A good variety of RPs, and solid matches for this week's Riot. I got my poodle back! Page 1- We kick off Riot with SDW. He gets called into Tiffany Sensation's office about the big spending of funds from Bloodline lately. Tiffany gets more than what she asks for, as it's Smythe. Instead of getting answers, she gets a headache. Some hilarious lines from this RP, I got quite a few favorite ones. Poe vs Guy 3/5 - I expected a close match, but it wasn't meant to be. Poe tried to put up a fight against Guy, but Fausto just had a better performance, and everything he did was flowing better. Not much reversing from Poe, which is what I expected more of from him. Hopefully he'll turn this loss around, and as for Guy, well he chinlocked me a while back, so I'm not a fan of his anymore. Kang want's out of the tag tourney, because he don't want to team with Aries the clown anymore, but he doesn't like to lose. Molly whoop is really becoming great catchphrase, but annoying at the same time. Page 2- Ring master is showcased in the Final act lockeroom, giving OCW, and Final act a pep talk. He get's his guys ready, but was his talk enough? Kang/Aries vs CJ/Chino 3/5 - Chino drops the facepaint, and apparently hit the gym? Don't understand Kang still tagging with Aries, but the ending made it a bit better. Solid outing from both teams, and Kang sacrifices himself at the end to seal the W for his team, even if it's dysfunctional. Smythe vs Gaines 2.5/5 - A squash match in which it shouldn't of been, but I guess everyone has a bad night sometimes. Smythe had control over this whole match from beginning to end, and only got yellow head damage done to him. After his squash, Gaine's troubles continues as Parker comes to reflect his anger with losing to Gaines in the polls for the new blue member. Like Jaysin said, a angry letter would've done the trick. lol Page 3- Rachel, and VS are seen in the Bloodline lockeroom. Rachel tries to teach VS a thing or two, but VS doesn't need any help to win this tourney, and defeat the mexiCAN. Boldo vs Mace 3.5/5 - A aggressive match between two aggressive wrestlers. Couldn't tell if Boldo walked away Orange/yellow, or double orange, but it doesn't matter as he finishes another match not red. I thought Mace had a good shot against Boldo, but I was wrong, although my prediction was right with Boldo winning yet another match. Can anyone really beat him currently in OCW? With a new, and improved mindset, moveset, and new setups, my answer is no. Malu tries to pick on CJ, and proceeds to destory him. Leon is late on his save, but at least he didn't get ass kicked this time by Malu. Looks like Leon was a step ahead of Malu finally, and at the PPV, Leon chooses to fight Malu in a ladder match for his FI clause. Page 4- Seth answers Parker's challenge, very interesting. Cruz vs Versus 4/5 - This match went as expected. Cruz putting up a good fight, but with VS being on a roll lately, there was no mistake that VS had this match sealed from the moment the bell rung. A nice corner grapple reverse into neckbreaker, which VS had a chance to end it on a boston crab, but he rather of chose to reveal his running finisher. Very nice finisher, and match. Page 5- Oh, RD would be so proud! The Funky Fresh Boyz are in da house, can ya digg it, my fo shizzle nizzle? Well, I don't know the proper slang these days, but neither does FFB, or so it appears. Nice effort on the promo, but practice makes perfect, or at least sense. Hopefully this new team bounces back. Kang vs Tyro 4/5 - Impressive showing for both wrestlers. Kang, and Tyro put on a great match. I was a little surprised at the end, although it was a nice setup. This match could've gone either way if you look at it on paper, but after it was all said, and done. Kang just wasn't having his night, as he failed to get Tyro red, and ends up getting reversed into a FU. Tyro picks up a nice W. Page 6- Main event - Final act vs Bloodline 4/5 - A great tag team match. Bloodline looked very impressive in this tag match, as they was clicking on everything they was doing. I think the weakness for Final act was not enough tags. I've done tags in dms with almost all these wrestlers, so I was shocked to see Bloodline walk away without any redness, but then again I can't say that I wasn't completly shocked. A lol moment at Poe missing the moonsault, it's what he deserves after avoiding me, and kidnapping my poodle! My money is on Poe, and Smythe to win this tourney, but I still wouldn't cancel out Kang, and Aries just yet, but if I was a betting man, I would bet on Bloodline, even if it does kill me to admit it. :D
-
Turn the Page...
Why would Nate want Trance? :)
-
Big Things A Coming!
Like Nate said, it's not like we're going to see champ vs champ feuds going on 24/7. It's only to make it better when certain situations such as the KOOCW, or the FI clause. It doesn't mean that just because a champion can hold 2 belts at once, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Why make a champion drop their belt, make it lose prestige just because he got lucky, and earned himself another belt? Also, like it was said earlier, earlier this year Parker held two titles before Lution before losing the N.A title to Bold, and dropping the HC title at Lution. I understand the pros, and cons people are pointing out, but imo, I don't see the huge problem with this, and if a champ does hold 2 titles, it's only a matter of time before he loses one of them to somebody else, and it will make people want to try more to take those titles away from that certain champion, and if someone earns 2 titles, i'm sure that they won't waste it, and work with both titles in two different storylines. Got to put faith into the champion, whoever that may be, and if...IF he holds on to them titles for long.
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
Valmont's Vision I won't comment on my own stuff. I'll leave that to everyone else. Overall, it was another interesting, and storyline driven Turmoil. Matches weren't half bad. Page 1- We kick off Riot with KD, and Kavito cutting a RP together. KD want's Kavito to team with him, in which Kavito easily agrees to. Was there any history between these two, that I failed to remember? Good job on the parking lot brawl RP/vid. It looks like some trick has been pulled, and Porter is at the wrong end of it. Air pulls some strings, and gets rid of a threat to his ex-title, for now. Interesting stuff, and thus the Ex-effect is born. The tag champs are at ringside, and are watching all the tag matches that take place, in hopes to scout any possible threat to their tag titles. EIDS VS EX-Effect 2/5 - I swear when I first glanced at EIDS, I thought their was a tag team called aids. I'm glad I was just seeing shit. Anyway, on to the match. Lack of experience, and chemistry shows in this match. I semi-marked for the ex-effect intro. Nice finisher reversal near the end, which later saved their team from losing. I admit, I was shocked at the result of the match. Page 2- A RP from the bloodline lockeroom comes. VS is upset with Coop, and decides to take action as he knocks out Coop with a kick to the head, and then violates his bonsai tree. Ends it with VS needing to get in touch with Fausto, and I guess telling Rachel to dress more slutty. Hilarious, but serious, and well written RP. Tyro vs Cross 3.5/5 - I honestly can say I didn't know who was going to win this match. Both are talented, and are good in the ring. I also marked for Tyro's intro, I always liked his intros. Some nice songs was played during the match that I heard. Cross seemed to have the momentum early as he gets Tyro red first. Alot of chances to end this match earlier than it did, with even nice fin reversal by tyro, but both defended well, and wasn't seeking to lose. Eventually, Cross get more aggressive, and picked up the W. Page 3- Another hilarious RP from VS, involving Fausto. I expected a brawl at first, but what came next was total shockment. Guy is now, protector of cats. My favorite part was when VS threw the kitten back up in the tree. Smythe vs Aries 3.5/5 - A blonde clown always amazes me as it kills the traditional black, and red hair style. I bet Ronald Mcdonald is turning over in his chair, or ball pit, or wherever he is about Final Act. Smythe looked to have control over this match, but Aries stood strong, and stayed in it. I won't actually spoil the result of this match, but I just like earlier, I was surprised. Page 4- The tag champs are at ringside again as they prepare to watch Death row, and Bauer with his mystery partner in action Death Row vs Bauer/??? 3/5 - I think the intro to Death Row's was fitting, and works well for them. UFC ftw! It's good to see Bauer back in action. I admit, I was surprised to see Brad's partner, but I think it makes for a great tag team duo, and they should stick with the team. This match should've just been edited, instead of sped up. Both teams played well, for the most part of what I could catch with the glimpse of my eye. Is the hard work of proving himself finally paying off for Gaines? As Gaines is getting his ribs taped up, Nate walks in, to give his thanks for his help. Some nice dialogue between the two. Page 5- The Steve is the newest addition to Bloodline as they keep getting stronger. Can't get enough of VS as I love his intro song, it fits him perfectly, also that short little opening line from Jack Nicholson is priceless. With that being said, it's already been said about his match twice on same page, but it's not that big of a deal. Versus vs ??? 4/5 - I liked facepaint Trips, but I'm sure that the non-facepaint Trips will grow on me . Rachel doesn't look slutty, but I suppose she doesn't need to. This was a good main event, I won't lie, and say it was great, but it didn't disappoint. My prediction for the winner was correct as VS walks away with another W. Has VS finally gotten over his losing slump? I guess we'll see. Page 6- A nice RP from Bloodline. Smythe is real furious over losing to a clown. I laughed when Rachel suggested for Smythe to go into the "tantrum room". That was a worst robbery than anything Cruz could attempt. I felt cheated!
-
OCW Turmoil 07-15-2008: RV ROLLS ON!
Good opener to the show so far. Don't got time to watch all of it, but a Vision is definitely coming later tonight. I myself have long taunts in my moveset, but they fit my character. So, I don't really see a problem with it. Like bold said, as long as they fit the character it seems fine
-
Desk 7-16-2008
http://www.ocwfed.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4903
-
Riot 7/10/08
Valmont's Vision Page 1- VS keeps Coop in check. I know someone said this earlier, but I do believe a HBK/Diesel type of thing going on here between these two. Good RP. Badass Bill informs his son, Judas that Roderick has came down with the flu, but not to worry as Bill has fount a new opponenat for Judas. Anton vs Cruz 4/5 - Is it me, or does Anton remind you of Knuckles from Sonic The Hedgehog? Great match to open for Riot. Cruz is really working hard, putting in extra practice, and it's showing. His matches as of lately has been real good, and impressive. But, Anton was to much to handle as he picks up the W over Cruz. This match was close to the wire near the end. Nate comes to Kang's lockeroom, to show his support, and thanks for Kang's help. Nate let's him know that things are pleasent when you have someone watching your back, but if Kang wins the tourney then things will be unpleasent. Nice RP, a match between these two raises my interests. Page 2- Seems a bit of mind games is being played in AJ's own backyard. A very interesting RP. What's going to happen next? I find this funny, but interesting too as Coop knocks Jim Black out just as VS ordered, and then offers to pay for his medical bill. Parker makes his way towards the ring. I'm loving the new attires, btw. Parker get's some things off his chest as he's upset about not being in the KOOCW tourney. Also, Parker is disgusted about the way the Hardcore division is nowadays, and offers a open challenge to any Death Row member to a match as he's upset that they retired him before he could. Very good RP from "The Answer". Evan Knox gets a interview as he want's the ex-division to be prepared for him to make a impact after his upset W over Air on Turmoil. His new tag team that he's forming for the tag tourney looks promising as he doesn't give away his tag partner, yet. Air comes in after Knox leaves, and Stacey asks him what he thinks of the loss to Knox. Air proceeds to let Stacey know that Knox is on the bottom of the food chain, and he has a long way before he will ever hold the Ex-title. Page 3- Kang gets a visit from his little sister, who "apparently" likes Aries, and she shows her concern for Aries about what happened from Turmoil. Kang could really care less, it seems. Although, he might need to. Hilarious RP as it seems that things aren't looking too well for Kang, and Aries. Knox receives a call on his cell phone. Apparently, a deal has been made. I wonder who was on the other end of that phone call? Black Dragon vs Judas Hallows 3.5/5 - I don't understand Dragon's intro music, he needs to find a better selection. Judas looks like the white version of someone, but I can't put my finger on it. Nice match showcasing Judas as a young star with alot of potential. He also has a interesting finisher. DJ gets interviewed, and tells why he isn't cheesey. DJ has plans of one day becoming a champion again. Well, he certainly has the potential to be, but I wonder how long into the future he's looking to? Nate comes to the ring with no belt, or his intro music. He talks about everything surrounding him, and it's like deja vu all over again. Just when Nate proceeds to discuss all of the opponents that is after his gold, he gets cut off by Smythe. They begin to brawl as it goes back and forth, neither are a step behind each other. Smythe attempts to hit Nate with the sledgehammer, but out of nowhere Gaines comes, and takes the blow instead of Nate. Next we have The Steve coming in, attacking Nate. Very interesting vid, to hype some things up. Looks like some more changes are being made to AJ's HQ. I wonder who's pulling the strings behind AJ's back? Page 4- All of a sudden, after Stacey's interviews she also gets knocked out by Coop. I wonder who else isn't safe from Coop? Mace vs Poe 4/5 - Very good match between Poe, and Mace as Poe picks up a impressive W against Mace. Alot of moves were showcased in this match, with a few good setup moves that took place as well. For someone who has feuded with Mace, and dmed alot against him, and Poe I will vouch for Mace, and say his moveset looks good for his character being mainly power, and Poe keeps things interesting as he likes to strike alot, sometimes it can be very effective. KD tries to save his job as he tells OCW why he deserves to be here. Same with Virjin, who thinks OCW needs a superhero. Page 5- I feel sorry for Scaggs as he got the worst of the 3 attacks from Coop. I laughed hard at orange jello, and lemon jello. Fausto comes in for the save, and takes Coop out before he could further inflict damage. Main event - Kang vs Steve 4/5 - This was probally the most anticipated match this week that was booked. Steve's moveset is oldschool, and I personally like The Steve over Ironman, and I mark everytime I hear his intro music. Kang's chops are the deadliest of all OCW as this match was all about the strikes, with a good balance of impressive , and realistic moves. Kang has been on a roll lately, but The Steve was too much for him as he makes Kang play catch up near the end of the match. Steve picks up the W over Kang in a impressive main event match. After the main event match, Kang calls out Aries, but he gets the Ring Master instead as he tells Kang that he's on the wrong end of a losing battle. Aries the clown comes to the ring, and attacks a already tired, and beaten Kang. After the attacking, Aries takes Kang's sister with him as he leaves Kang unconscious in the ring. To end Riot, we have further devlopement in the mind games over at AJ's HQ. Revealing shows that Mania is behind all of the troubles for AJ as he gets dragged out the building. Nice line from Batman Begins, and very good devlopement in the feud between Mania, and AJ.
-
CCW Turmoil 07-08-2008 RV EMERGES ONCE AGAIN!!!
Valmont's Vision Page 1- The Bloodline welcomes back their fearless leader, VS. They inform him that things has changed a little since he was last around. Good RP to open up the show. Omega Dragon's first interview since coming to OCW is coming later in the show. I'm very interested in this new wrestler. Bloodline must be rolling in the money from all of Smythe's mixtapes. VS is welcomed into the new, and improved lockeroom of Bloodline's. Rachel introducers herself to VS, and Smythe prepares for his match up next with Trance. As it ends with VS wanting Coop. Another well written RP from The Bloodline. Smythe vs Trance - 3/5 - Would've been a 3, but the complete fear from Trance's entrance music made me change it to 2.5 star. My prediction for the winner of this match, along with just about everybody else's predictions, Smythe picks up the W in this match. What happened shouldn't of, but it did. Nobody likes to lose, but FPR breakage is a very serious matter, and it's not always about winning. Judas Hallows, the rock climber? Well, he lets the fans know that he is the "thrill seeker", and to tune into his first singles mach against Adam Roderick on Riot. Page 2- The Air lays in bed, upon receiving a phone call from the Turmoil GM, Regan. He let's Air know that he has a match tonight, and his ass better be show up. The Air being lazy? Why not, since he's the EX-Champ. The Tag champs conduct a interview with Stacey Clark. They give their thoughts on who has the biggest threat in the tag title tourney, and they believe this tourney will shake things up in the tag division that needs attention. Surprise Tag - 3/5 - Tyro, and Ryder vs Parker Stevens, and Roderick - A good solid match, although it seemed that Parker, and Roderick had no chemistry tagging together. They put up a nice effort, but Tyro, and Ryder are tag champs for a reason as they pick up the W. Could've been a save at the end, but targetting showed it's ugly face. Rev inc lockeroom showcases Nate resting with his signature t-shirt, and the ocw title. Guy with his book. Suddenly, Gaines walks in the lockeroom to talk to Nate, and try to let him know that stength comes in numbers, and Nate might need it. Malu comes to the ring with Rachel who lets Leon, and everyone know that Bloodline is taking over, and it's going to happen at KOOCW. She then proceeds to let Leon know that he won't be cashing in his FI clause anytime soon beacuse at KOOOCW ppv, he has to defend it against Malu. Just before they could finish, Leon has heard enough. He comes to the ring, to confront both Rachel, and Malu. Then he rushes to the ring to brawl with Malu, but Malu was just a cut above Leon. Too bad for CJ with the late save. Page 3- The Air arrives at his lockeroom, and sees Jack Porter standing in his lockeroom waiting for him. Porter wants another shot at the title at the ppv, against Air. Suddenly, The Ring master, and Edward comes. The ring master lets Air know that his final days are to a near, and Edward deserves a shot at that title before Porter, but Air turns the tables, and announces Porter is the #1 contender for the title at the PPV. Interesting written RP. Omega Dragon finally gives his first interview since arriving to OCW. He admires the work ethic of the other japanese wrestlers in OCW, and he wants to become a star. I'm liking Omega Dragon, I just want to see him in action already. Air vs Evan Knox - 3.5/5 - Good fast paced ex-match as I thought this was going to be another W for Air, but Knox proved himself worther of contendership as he picks up a W over Air using his finisher?!? The ex-division is really heating up. Ring master leaves Edward, and Boldo alone for the night as he has something up his sleeve for tonight. What is it? CJ attends to Leon to see if he is ok from earlier. Kang, and Aries arrives to also check up on Leon who promises he will pull the upset, and defeat Malu to hold on to his FI clause. I don't know, but Leon better get 2 steps ahead of Malu, instead of 2 steps behind. Page 4- Smythe continues to treat VS to the new additions to the Bloodline lockeroom as VS gets Coop back in order. Really, where's all this money coming from? Do the bloodline really have their own Bloodline kool-aid? What's the difference, 2 flavor packs instead of 1, with extra sugar? Nate looks for his wife, but to his surprise the Ring Master is preparing to take control over Tiffany. Nate comes in just before Ring Master could finish his work. Nate tells him that he made the biggest mistake of his life, and Nate get's told that soon he'll be destroyed, and no longer will he be a champion. Very interesting RP. It caught me off guard as now the final act wants Nate Cena? Aries vs Mania - 3.5/5 - Finally, I will mark for Mania's attire as I like the style, and design. Mania picks up the W against Aries with the CFC, and a nice setup for it. Alot of chances to finish this match earlier than it was, but that's what happens in a good match. Malu, and Rachel have a conversation backstage. Malu would've wanted to stay to destroy CJ, but he's going to be patient. Rachel feels like celebrating, but are they celebrating too early? Mace let's Cross in on what took place between Ajax, and Seth. Cross not knowing what Mace has gotten Death Row into, gets re-assured from Mace that everything is tooken care of, and they can trust Irving. Cross informs Irving who comes into the lockeroom near the end, that it's his way or the highway in Death Row. Also it looks like Death Row has plans to bring the tag straps home. Good RP to further the Death Row. Page 5- Nate storms Regan's lockeroom. He's furious as he tells Regan to book him in a 3on1 tonight against Final Act for their actions on his wife, Tiffany. Regan tells Nate he can't book that match, and risk injury done to Nate. So, Nate will receive one of the members in the main event tonight, but who will it be?? Nate vs Boldo - 4.5/5 - Great main event match. Very interested when Boldo came to the ring to see Boldo vs Nate. It was going back and forth, Boldo was holding his own against Nate Cena. A close call roll up pin near the end, but Boldo kicks out. I marked when I saw Nate attempt the figure four leg lock, and Boldo was like "Oh hell no", and breaks out of it. The ending to this main event I marked hard for. Edward comes in, and attacks Nate who wins by DQ. The 2on1 attack shortly begins, before Kang comes out for the save. Boldo, and Edward can't escape as they get torn apart backstage in the parking lot by Nate, and Kang. Which distracts them, and leaves the ring unwatched for Anton, and the Ring Master to take control over Aries laying on a table. What happens next?? This is a really good storyline, and I'm marking for it step by step.
-
The Interview
*Opening credits from OCWFED.net, "Last tuesday marked a terrible, and tragic event in a young OCW superstar's life. Vincent Valmont's house was burnt down, and it's believed to be done by some foul play. Thursday, prior to Riot being aired was a 1on1 interview between Vincent, and Jim Black, via satellite from Vincent's hotel room. Below here, you can read what took place during the interview."* Jim: Hello, Vincent, and thanks for doing this short interview with us. Vincent: Your welcome. Jim: So, let's begin our interview. How's everything since the house was burned down, Tuesday? Vincent: Everything's fine. It pays to have insurance. Jim: Indeed, it does. Can you remember what your thoughts was, at the time of the call from the police, and from when you finally arrived back in L.A? Vincent: Wow...where to begin? Well, I had so many thoughts. The main thought that was running through my mind constant on the plane trip back to L.A. was I hope my girlfriend isn't in the house, or my poodle. Sadly, my poodle dog, Jeff was in the house. Jim: It's a tough break to lose a loved one, or pet. But, life goes on, and so will these questions, if you don't mind? Vincent: I'm fine, you can proceed. Jim: Ok, who do you think would do such a horrible thing, and why? Vincent: I have a really good idea on who it could be, then again I don't even know who that someone is, yet. Jim: So, you're saying it could be this mystery prankster? Vincent: That's not what i'm saying, it's what I know. Jim: Well, do you think you'll be able to find him soon, or he'll reveal himself to you? Vincent: It don't matter to me. He wants laughter on my face? Well, he'll see it when I break every bone in his body upon finding him. Jim: Do you have any idea on who this mystery prankster is? Vincent: I have a few more suspects to question, but if it don't work out with them, then i'm clueless for the moment. Jim: How about your new found friend, Poe? Has he contacted you any since Tuesday? Vincent: No, but I assume he's been real busy. He's got so many things going for him right now, it's not like I was expecting a call from him. But, hopefully we'll meet up at Turmoil next week, and try to figure things out. Jim: Well, I'm afraid that's all the time we have. It's been a pleasure doing this interview with you, Vincent, and hopefully things will look better for you from this point forward. Vincent: Yeah, I hope so.
-
Riot 7/3/08
Valmont's Vision I won't comment on myself, but I will comment on this badass edition of Riot. I'm assuming most of watched the good portion of Riot, so I'm going to name the wrestlers, except the main event. Page 1 - We kick off Riot with none other than Jaysin Sensation. He comes to the ring to give a heads up on what we'll see for the night. What's going to happen? Who's booked? Who's title is on the line? It's all mystery as the show starts.... Dangelo vs Trance 2/5 - A average opener. This is not how you start off a badass edition of Riot. With how things been going in OCW, this match although it's not the worst match in OCW history, it's still unexcusable. The ending should'nt of happened, although more of the blame lies on the shoulders of Dangelo, but with Trance being on the FPR team, and gettting a spot in the KoOCW it's a big disappointment regardless of whos fault is more. On their way to the ring is the tag team champions Tyro, and Ryder. They're letting everyoe know on their plans for the tag team division, which includes a tourney for the tag titles to be concluded at the King of Ring PPV. Signup sheets are ready to be filled as what looks like to be a very interesting chance for a new, or already established tag team. Page 2 - Smythe makes his way to the ring. He announces that he's already the king of ocw, and now Bloodline has a newest member. A manager, and her name is none other than Rachel Chambers as she proceeds to tell everyone that she's tired of playing the innocent girl role as she has finally fount a better life for herself without Leon, and with Bloodline. After Rachel's little speech, Smythe takes back the mic. He tells Jay to book Nate, and himself in a OCW world title match. Smythe with Rachel vs Nate with Tiffany. Nate then arrives, but only to give Smythe the bad news of he's not accepting the challenge. The champ is here, and he has spoken. Looks like Smythe has to earn himself this title shot. Black Dragon vs Parker Stevens 4/5 - Super Mario Bros beat starts off this entertaining match. Dragon starts off well against Parker, but Parker manages to keep the match pretty even. He eventually takes over the match, and takes it outside where he is the most dangerous. We see a nice karate kick following Dragon throwing off the trash can, and Dragon's head being busted into a monitor. Parker gets Dragon red first, but Dragon comes right back with a chair shot busting open Parker who with a sight of blood begins to go crazy. Dragon gets his fin icon blinking, and tries to setup his finisher, but was too hurt to land it as it goes away. Parker comes back, and hits his fin as he walks away with the W. Brilliant RP from VS as he has a talk with the Grand Monk. The Grand Monk proceeds to tell Vs that he sees nothing, but darkness surrounding him. It's something VS already knows, and wants. From the fans to the wrestlers, VS want's respect that he thinks he rightfully deserves. Next the Monk, and VS begin to concentrate. The monk gets a terrifying look on his face as he clinches his heart, and falls back. VS eyes widen, and he grins as what sounds like to be a heart attack happening to the Monk. Omega Dragon is coming to OCW. Interested in seeing his debut, and what he brings to the table. Page 3 - We start off with a interview of the very confused average joe, Adam "The sign guy" Roderick. He says that he has gotten himself a personal trainer to get him in shape so he can stand a chance again the other wrestelers in OCW. Very good RP, I like the character. Wish to see it keep developing. Fausto is seen in his lockeroom, reading. Jim black comes in to catch a word with him. Fausto tells Jim that hes finally free, and out of anyone's target. He has nothing planned for himself as he wants to live free. After pushing Jim out the ring, he finishes his book which looks to have lifted his spirit some. Poe vs Boldo 3.5/5 - Could've Poe played better, or was it just Boldo's night in this match? Looks like a bit of both as this match had promising potential as Poe reverses Boldo's first finisher attempt, but Boldo soon proves that wrong as he finishes another match yet to be red. Can anyone beat Boldo? What happens next between Ajax, and Mace is markworthy stuff. So as one chapter of Deathrow closes, another opens up as I won't spoil what happens, but I wasn't expecting who to come out. Page 4 - AJ Phoenix comes to the ring. He announces that he was almost considering retirement, but Mania's attack has post-poned that idea. AJ later points to the X-tron as he shows what happened between him and Mania, after Mania finished attacking AJ at Consquences. Hilarious, but intense at the same time. After the X-tron flickers back on, Mania is seen at a store. Clearly not at Riot, AJ gets some shocking news as to what Mania is planning next. Great RP between these two, and I want to see more of this buildup. Kang vs Fausto 4/5 - A very nice match. It goes back and forth, nobody seems to have a bigger gap of offense, or defense between each other. Kang who's on a roll, keeps on rolling as he gets Fausto red first, and picks up a W over Fausto. A good match that I would suggest watching. Page 5 - After his intense match with Fausto, Kang gets a mic as he calls out Boldo for a match with him in a International title match. Kang wants redemption against Final Act, and Boldo. After minutes passing, Kang begins to realize Boldo isn't going to answer the challenge so he begins to leave when suddenly Boldo appears. Kang goes right after Boldo, but wasn't ready enough to create a offense as Boldo hits his chokeslam, leaving Kang out cold on the stage. Interesting enough to see what happened, hopefully more interesting things occur next between these two great wrestlers. Jay comes back to the ring. It's time for the next 2 teams, and the final 8 wrestlers to participate in the King of OCW tourney. Both the green team, and yellow have interesting wrestlers. The yellow team seems to be looking the hardest, and least favorite to want to be on. I don't know who's going to win this as I would like to say myself, but I got other problems of my own to deal with such as continued pranks happening to me. Good luck to everyone in the KoOCW. Main event - ??? Championship - ??? vs ??? 4/5- I won't spoil this match or anything regarding it. As this match was intense, great, and unpredicted. Who would've thought this match would take place, but it did. We was close to being treated to a new champion, but with a strong final bit of offense, a title doesn't change hands tonight. To finish off Riot, another brilliant RP is shown by Vs. He tells Nate that the future holds violence, vindicaton, and victory among VS as the next time him, and Nate meets his eyes will be shut permanently. As he camera shot shows VS meditating as the background showcases that he burned down his temple as a new, darker, more intense VS is coming.
-
Tournament Troubles?
A OCW with a bald AJ Phoenix. Very....very terrifying.
-
Tournament Troubles?
Nobody wants to see your long blonde hair, they rather see me.....my beautiful blonde perm. :cool:
-
Terrorism at L.A.X.
....I don't know nothing about that. :eek: