Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vincent Valmont

Wrestlers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vincent Valmont

  1. *Scene fades into a quiet room. From the looks of it, someone who is very clean, and neat works in here. The clock on the wall, keeps ticking, as it reads 9:46. From the apperance of outside, it appears to be morning. There is a name tag on the desk that reads, "Therapist Mrs. Jackie Long". Voices can be heard from a 2nd room, as the scene fades into it. A woman can be seen, sitting upright in a leather chair. She looks very professional, with her blonde hair tied in a bun, and a pen, and notebook in her hand. The voice isn't hers, but rather Vincent Valmont's. As he is seen lying down in a small sofa, as he continues to speak* Vincent: I just don't understand this anymore. Woman: Don't understand what? You've been coming here for the past several weeks, what is wrong? Vincent: This business. The world of pro wrestling is being turned into a circus by the entertaining monkeys, and the zoo keepers that pay to cheer them on. I mean, seriously...we've got guys out there trying to sell mix tapes, t-shirts, or even done movies. Woman: And that's why you've been upset since returning? Vincent: One of my many reasons, yes. I'm not just upset at them, but upset with myself. I've let all of it get into my head, and I can't get it out. I feel trapped within myself, and I feel like a ticking time bomb that is about to expload. I don't like nobody, I don't trust nobody, and I can't tolerate anyone! Woman: Why does it hurt so much, Vincent? Why have you let this get you caught up with yourself, to the point where you are on the edge of insanity. Vincent: I really don't know, and don't really care. Maybe it's because of lost after lost, it's starting to get to me. When I left a while back, I went to go find myself, and I didn't. I went all around the world, wrestled everywhere, and everyone, beat the best, the world had to offer, but now I returned, and havn't won yet. The moment I came back, I made it clear of my plans, and the change. Yet, I havn't held up that promise, one reason is Kaang. I let Kaang get inside my head on accident, and I let him defeat me. Now, I lay here without a win on my belt, and a question mark surrounding my thoughts. Woman: So, are you still going to try and make an example out of him? I don't watch much wrestling, as I find it disgusting, but I get bits of news, as I am paid afterall, to council some of the wrestlers in the business. *Vincent sits up, and looks over his shoulder at the woman with a furious look in his eyes, as he grins, and lays back down, as the woman takes a sigh of relief* Vincent: Take it easy, Mrs.Long. Just because I'm a therapy patient, don't mean I can't be civil about things, now can I? Woman: You're correct, Vincent. Vincent: Ahh, indeed I am. As for Kaang, me and him are done, for now. Don't think for a second, he is off the hook, but rather been given a present, the present of not having to worry about me for a while, not until I finish my purpose. Woman: Ooh, I see. Vincent: I have a bit of a guilty feeling inside my stomach, and it's like a virus. It's slowly eating away at me, from the inside. I don't feel guilty about anything, as I have no respect for nobody, but rather, I feel guilty because I think I've been going easy on my oppenants. I don't use that fire, I once had, and I've come to the solution, that the old Vincent needs to resurface. The Vincent Valmont that just didn't give a damn, the Vincent that in matches wanted the win. That wanted the taste of victory in his mouth so bad that he was willing to do anything to get it. The Vincent that as he looked down upon the helpless loser that he conquered, he had a huge smile on his face, while the crowd booed. So, as of now, starting at Ambition later today, change will happen, just as I promised, but only this time, the old Vincent is taking care of things! As I guarantee, I will end this losing streak at Ambition, and start the change that OCW needs! Woman: I...I don't like how that sounded, Vincent. I suggest that you.... Vincent: You suggest nothing! Your services, is over. As quickly as this relationship begun, it's over as well. I don't need no therapist to tell me who I am, what I am, and where I belong. I'm the real Vincent Valmont, and I am back! *Vincent smirks some more, as he stands up, turns away from the camera, and Mrs. Long, and walks out the door, slamming it with force, as scene fades to a terrified Mrs. Long*
  2. Well, even though I'm powerhouse/tech, you will never see me use the style perk in a match, not rampage or tech sound. I do in DMS, but thats different. I find the perks to be cheap, and not needed. Hell, before 2k8 we was doing fine without them, and now that we got them, everyone making a big deal about them. I picked power with tech, because it fits my guy. I can't see myself being any other style, not even brawler, I didn't pick my styles based on what moves I got, or the perks that came with them. I picked on what would be right for my caw.
  3. Don't we all..? :rolleyes:
  4. Bottom line is that the bickering is unnecessary. This whole discussion started off of the ending to my match with AJax, and his FPR. I'm pretty sure he knows what he did wrong, and I'm pretty sure he wil learn from it. Sometimes it's better to go through with it, to learn from your mistakes then taking the easy way out of it. The bitching between all of you, is needed for what? The fact is, Ambition is for the rooks, and for the non-rooks, it would be a nice idea to stop taking shots at the rooks every mistake, and try to at least give them tips. I know it's your "opinion" and everything, and it's the "truth", but I do believe saying he fucked up, or the ending was shit, once is all that's needed. It's sad when two people starting bitching at each other over something someone else did. There's a fine line between helping a rook, and completely trying to anal rape him. If anyone should be mad, it's me, but I'm not. I'm here to have fun, which is what all of us should be doing. :) That's just my 2 cents on the situation at hand. EDIT: I might be to blame for letting the match go through, and be submitted, especially since I recorded it, but I let it slide. I wanted to redo, but in the end it never happened. I'm not mad, nor happy, but what's done is done, and the best thing to do is try, and move on, and learn from what has happened.
  5. Well, I think it's time for me to chime in on this. First off, I love the whole idea behind this 2nd show. It's a great way to give back to the rooks, and hopefully they take it, and run with it(i'm not saying i'm a vet). As far as this week's show, I liked it. Some solid RPS, the vin/otomo match was my favorite. As for my match, I usually don't comment about me on shows, as I like to hear feedback from 3rd partys, but I indeed liked how the match was going until the ending. Most matches nowadays, even though they look different, with the different wrestlers involved and styles, but they all feel the same. I, in my opinion, love when matches flow very well, and both wrestlers are moving, it makes it feel like they aren't trying to win, yet the match is going well anyway. Sorta hard for me to explain, other than, in some cases, with certain wrestlers, the match might not flow quite right. As, for the ending to the match, I knew from the moment it was done, match should of been re-made, and I should of talked to AJax a bit more about it. I remember my first match, I broke FPR, got suspended for a week, but oh well. :) As much as I wanted to redo the match, in the end I let it slide, may not have been the right thing to do, but AJax deserved the win, he was the better person in that match. For it being only his 2nd match, he did very well. I didn't know what to expect out of him before the match, but I was impressed. I won't bitch, cry, complain, or moan about the loss, other than I hope AJax practices a bit more with the new rules, as should most of the other rooks, and learns the bigger lesson out of this. :) EDIT: On a side note....god, I miss 07. :(
  6. where do you want us to submit the stuff for the show, since the crisis forum isn't allowing any new threads to be started?
  7. unless you lose. :)
  8. Indeed, I'll bring the chips.
  9. When I get enough time, I'll try, and view Riot. :) Just a little side note, I apologize for the editing on that match of mine, I tried to make those 2 matches we had to do, because of lag, as it was a 3way, as clear as possible, and didnt mean to make it that long.
  10. As far as I know, that ending wasnt against FPR, and if it was, then that's my fault, because I edited out 1 small thing at the ending bit. Also, I had a chance, because I don't need Pee Stee to win my battles for me. :D
  11. I am indeed, bringing sexy back. Nice review, AA.
  12. This is my last post, in regards to this endless BS. To bring shit all the way, from 2006, from a e-fed that don't exist no more, and doesn't mean nothing here, is beyond stupid. I didn't copy your shit, not one damn thing, I copied from you. It's a big damn coincidence, I know, but the fact you think I'm thinking about the shit you're doing, or have done, on my mind, 24/7, is funny. If there is one thing I hate more than a liar, is being accused of something I didn't do, or have any recognition of.
  13. Well, not to go all on the offensive, but this is starting to get real damn annoying, and pissing me off, real quickly. Bold, shit we did in WWG, for instance, don't count here, and second, I don't hardly remember anything I, or anyone did back in WWG. Until you just showed me that vid of yours. I used not only the my way song, but the matrix song out of total random choice. Sorry, if it offended you, but I did not copy you, even if you did use those songs, I didn't copy you, and quite frankly, wouldn't want to. I try to always do my own thing, and roll with it. So, drop this bs, before it gets way too pointless, and stupid.
  14. Umm, I guess, thanks, Bold?
  15. *OCWFED just updated on their official website, OCWFED.NET, that they've updated a new video, in regards to the match involving, Kaang James, and Vincent Valmont. They've released the following statement, to the media* "What you're about to view is, a rivalary that is fueled with rage, redemption, hate, and two gifted athletes, from college. Neither of these two superstars, will stop at nothing, to prove that they're the superior wrestler. Whether, they call themselves a superstar, or a wrestler, both men will go into this match, and leave nothing behind. One man is on the path of potential greatness in his career, and the other is a wrestler returning with a chip on his shoulder, as he plans to leave a mark in OCW history, as being named the Best Wrestler Ever. Who will win, you ask? Well, tune in on Febuary the 2nd, for The Clash, in what seems interesting, to take place in the home state of, Vincent Valmont* http://files.filefront.com/Clash+VV+Kaangwmv/;9508902;/fileinfo.html
  16. Havn't got to finish watching Riot, due to work, been real tired as of lately, but I will put a review when I finish watching, and from the reviews, it looks very promising. Just to clearify, about my match with Bold. He did infact, tell me after the match, that his controller was messing up on him, and couldnt get to pin me. Other than that, I thought it wasn't a bad match, just simple mistakes happened, and as for too much VV, I thought about that before entering all of the work, but I decided to go with it, and see how it turns out, I guess my feeling was a slight off.
  17. you forgot me. :)
  18. You can sign me up.
  19. Good job to the people who improved from last week, and also to, Parker, definitely has my vote for next WOTM.
  20. I never did like my english teacher...
  21. I'm very interested to see, more of this, and how it plays out. Very good RP, and also, I don't think using your real name, doesn't take anything out of it, IMO.
  22. Congrats to everyone, Mayhem especially, since I've known him the longest. All of you, deserve the induction, very much, as all of your hard work, and loyalty, is unmatchable, as everything yall 3 do, is golden, and doesn't disappoint. :)
  23. I'd be damned, it's like I got espn, or something, but yeah, not only am I looking forward to my match with Barb, as we go way back, but this card looks great, and every match looks interesting.
  24. Damn, what a show, so far. From, reading the reviews, and watching the first 2 pages, I must say, I've never been this anxious to see the rest of Riot, in a long time. I will give my full review on it, tomorrow, along with, the first Turmoil, and my review on that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.