Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vincent Valmont

Wrestlers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vincent Valmont

  1. Yes, agreed, but that game didn't have the kickout meter. It was all skill at button mashing to kickout in which only a select few could do. Fins meant something back then, and that's why that match was exciting. All matches back then was exciting because people was waiting for someone to hit their fin because that meant the end.
  2. We don't need anymore rules.. it's up to the PEOPLE to control the quality of their own matches. Nobody had to fight for me when I was climbing the ranks. Trevor didn't have nobody fighting for him... Mayhem didn't... The Steve didn't... even Aries didn't. List goes on, but truth be told I'm just bullshitting as my only point was we don't need anymore rules, and people needing to take the advice since everyone is discussing some good points. :) If people want their own legacy to be created, or left at Lution this year. All of you will need to step up, and make Lution your own. Let's see the exciting, and creative feuds. The promos, and the five star matches(the kickout rules should help this) is what Lution is all about. I know some will step up, but this is Wrestlution 7 around the corner... make it your own. Now let's keep talking about actually what was... Riot. end rant/
  3. Give me ONE MORE CHANCE, A MATCH... against anyone... don't care if it handicap. Just sayin... JUSTICE!
  4. I hope everyone doesn't start hitting sigs, and fins within the first 5 mins other than that I believe the kickouts can work.
  5. Yeah all the more reason to do it. It's not just for feuds, and character developing, but also it gives a fresh feel to matches again. I can sit down through a 30-50 min match if given commentary. Also it will give more meaning to music being played in promos, intros, and anything else instead of having familiar songs replayed throughout the year in matches. Even if we don't make Riot or any show all video again the commentary can still work.
  6. After watching the first two parts I feel the need to say that commentary is a must for Riot from now on. It gives that extra buildup to a match without doing too much, and if it's a match with history involved it makes all the better. IMHO commentary always used to play a key part in the shows, but now it's went to a whole other level. Although it may have been a extra hassle for those involved with commentary, and everything else that goes into it. So livewire once a month would seem cool? Overall it really has felt like a real live show. Gonna finish watching, and keep the discussion alive.
  7. Great PPV so far, and props to everyone who took part. I haven't watched all of it, but I will by end of today. Also props to Vega for the review. Hopefully more discussion will continue since we was treated with a Riot, and a PPV in short time of each other. So there's alot to watch. Although there was alot of finishers in my match, and maybe the kickout limit needs to be a priority, but it wasn't intentional for the number of fins that was hit. It wasn't a staged or planned ending to the match so when it happened we just went with it. I know matches are a bit of a drag to watch over 15-20 min, especially when it lasted longer than that, but I will give credit to Dane. He's gotten alot better, and his fpr is as good as anyone right now. Next time, Dane.... just stay down!
  8. Tell me about it... I got away with "rape" or did I? Who knows... I guess I'll be seeing someone familiar in jail.
  9. ;) I remember when I used that as part of my intro. I believe I also had rocky's voiceover from rocky balboa in the angle promo.
  10. I think CCW over Ambition would work. CCW just consist of mostly rooks, and should have two champs be sent over there to give it some prestige, and the rooks something to aim besides getting the roll call up to OCW's Riot. It worked out well for everyone who came from the original CCW, including myself. I probably wouldn't be here right now if CCW wasn't created considering I was ps2 for quite some time when first joined. I don't think CCW should have their own CCW title like once before. I think it should just have 2 champs who are able to defend on either show, but the main OCW title remains on Riot only. Also some midcarders who aren't booked enough be sent over to CCW. Riot should only have a select few wrestlers that can only be seen on Riot so it gives extra meaning to the shows, and only a select few who can appear on both. Being that of a champion or #1 contender. Maybe HC title makes a return, or tag titles? With all of this being said I don't think, if we agree to a 2nd show that we should rush into it. Let's keep this momentum up for Riot for another month, alteast until after CG ppv.
  11. I'll try my best to give this show the review it needs, and not get distracted myself. Let's see some discussion, if we can do 9 pages I'm sure we can give some discussion. As for me I want to apologize for the quality of my match. When recorded it was near perfect quality it was until I edited, and saved using a last minute new video editor, and it shows as a small logo reappears only a few times in the match. Just pointing this out in case anyone wonders, and asks.
  12. *OCWFED.COM has just received news that a video of an interview that took place just shortly after the 1/21/12 edition of Riot has finally been posted on the website. It was taken after the incident involving Dane Xavier, and Valmont in the parking garage. The show had just shortly ended, and went off live air. The video involves OCWFED's very own Jim Black, and Vincent Valmont.* Black: "Vincent...Vincent! It's been over a year since we have last spoken with a interview. I know it's bad timing, but you know I'm just doing my job. Can I just catch a few words from you? I just want to ask you about what just happened involving you, and Dane Xavier. What's the situation, and how did all of this start?" *Vincent continues walking away from Jim Black as he holds his jaw after taking the hook shot with brass knuckles by Dane Xavier. Vincent continues walking as Jim Black continues to ask questions.* Black: "I'm not trying to anger you even further than you already are, but I need to get something from you. The people want to know alot of things that are inside of that head of yours, Valmont, and right now you can get some things off your chest." *Vincent stops, and lets go of his jaw. He sighs, and slowly looks over towards the cameraman. He gives a scold, and emotionless look into the camera. Afterwards he looks at Jim, and begins to make Jim Black nervous. He slowly walks toward Jim as he makes Jim walk backwards, and away from him. He grabs Jim by the collar of his shirt, and stares at him with his cold snake eyes.* Valmont: "If I didn't get my contract at the clash I would consider heavily in ending your tenure in this business as a spokesperson, interviewer, and overall a big pain in my ass throughout the wrong times of my career. I'm still really considering beating you within a inch of your life, but I do have other stuff on my mind. I, most certainly will be continuing my quest to get my hands around the throat of Dane Xavier's. I will not stop, I will continue to go after him, and if he thinks he's just going to run away every time I get near him.... he's already been beaten mentally, and soon it's going to be physically. He's scared, and next week I'll be waiting. I'm in my first main event on Riot in almost a year, and it's my first match after gettng my new contract. Soon I'll make short work of Dane Xavier when I get my hands on him, and then afterwards I'll get my shot at the OCW title. I don't care who's holding it. I have beaten Aries before, and he's one of my greatest rivals ever in this ring. I haven't faced this new monster on the block... Patolomai. He'll soon meet me in this ring, and he'll know why I'm a two time OCW champion. I'm a soon to be hall of famer, and this will be MY year. I'll make the first move, and prove it by example in next week's main event match. I'll beat this Dupree kid, and then it's Dane Xavier... OCW title, and hall of fame. Who's stopping me?" *Vincent let's go of his grip on Jim Black, and walks away toward his truck. Jim Black signals the cameraman to cut the feed as his expression looks scared. The camera fades to black.*
  13. That's some deep stuff, man... too heavy to think about.
  14. The prophecy is upon us!!
  15. I'm glad I wasn't subjected to this. I am ABOVE THE LAW! Also I fount a solution to Dane's "hair problem".
  16. Just finished watching Riot myself, and I'm impressed with all the young talent stepping up. I enjoyed the show, and I wasn't as shocked to see who returned at the end, but I rather am happy he did. As for the other return... welcome back. Someone has my title, yes my title, and I'll get it back one rape at a time! :) My review is being written up right now, and should be available later. Congrats on all the people who worked hard for this first show. Keep it up, and make this a weekly thing.
  17. Let this be the first of many great Riots for this year.
  18. I will be receiving the game in coming days, and although I can't comment on the new rules without having the game, but I hope people have common sense I don't want to be rushed every time I get off my feet. Maybe it's just me, but I won't do it myself. Indeed it's going to be a great year for OCW. 7 years, and running.
  19. Since wait is almost over... can I get a contract? Who's ass needs to be kicked? Also WWE 12' knew I had recently returned, and only did the rightful thing in bringing lesnar back. (link)I think I'll use this as another promo like I did for R2G 08. :)
  20. This is amazing... Everyone discussing stuff in threads other than Riot, or a PPV is actually not surprising to me.
  21. Yall would think all slaves were black, but they wasn't. Bottom line is the N word has been said before on live t.v, but just like most cursing it is also frowned upon with promos. I don't mean everyone has to be like a jericho, or the miz with suits, and big words in their promos, but the context of the promo is important when doing one. I'll make this all better... nobody here was living, or had parents from that generation, and time of slavery. Although it's something that will forever be apart of american history, but it something that will never change. It's the past, and it's where it should stay. Those unfortunate did what they did then so people all across the world now, from celebrities to common everyday people can be free. Let's not forget everyone wants to talk about slaves, freedom, but don't bring up Martin Luther King? He's the biggest reason. I'm not racist, and YES I have lived in black communities although you don't need to walk in someone's shoes to understand what it's like. I am a normal white american, but don't give me that "your white so you don't know" speech. That's bs, and a lazy excuse. Besides color of skin there's nothing different from nobody other than mixed opinions.
  22. Maybe someone couldn't watch the ppv yet because of their pc or some problem, and instead of reading reviews that has spoils through everything, in fact bare in mind that page 3 was the beginning of any discussion on the ppv honestly. They could read reviews just to tease their mind. It's their own right if they want to read reviews before watching something. Now skimming to find results on stuff, and not watching at all because don't want to is another story. You'll have your own opinion, and I'll keep my own. People are more than welcomed to do their own type of reviews, but this is all i'll say.
  23. I'll admit I was behind on feuds, and who was where, and was doing what. So I didn't think it was as much as 6 weeks, but if that's so then the feud needs to continue. One thing OCW needs when it comes to feuds is feuds to last longer than a month. Establish some sorta of continuity as like I said both will help revive the midcard. I watched your match... what are you trying to say? I know why you mad, but when someone gives credit to your match, character, and rps then can atleast be happy. What do you want me to say about the screw job? I said one who took advantage won. If I spoil everything, what will make from someone going to watch it. While I'm at it for ya... I'll spoil that Jay got abducted by aliens at end of the show, they turn him into a six thousand dollar man, and he returns bionic with super powers.
  24. Page 1- It seems that Smythe starts off the ppv, but not in a good way. His brief return was short lived after getting banned, and then arrested. Who knows what it can lead going into Riot. It starts off a ppv in a good way, no offense, but a main event wrestler getting banned makes the ppv play out as if alot of "what ifs" can happen tonight. Kindred vs LSD/??? - First match to start off S2R, and it's a tag match. There's not much of a tag division left due to roster size, but I predict with good booking, active wrestlers, and commitment we can see OCW have a good tag division. You don't need huge factions, just maybe 3-4 solid tag teams to get it going. As for the tag match there was no intros, but it's the opener, and opening matches are important. It sets the tempo for the rest of the ppv. LSD reminds me of The Steve, and Guy Fuasto. In his play style, and with his look it's actually different compared to the current crop of wrestlers on the roster. I'm not too up to date on Kindred, my bad, but I hope the best for them in near future because tag division can start with them, and evolve. Keep active, and keep getting booked. Both of you look like a tag team, and play like one too which I like out of tag teams it makes tag matches a bit more interesting. The match was a bit back, and forth in the beginning. Everyone was testing each other out, and trying to gain control. Not too many mistakes in the match, and there's always gonna be a few of them. There was alot of nice spots, some missed, some connected. In the end the stronger tag team won the match, and can continue to gain off momentum. Page 2- Entertaining RP from the International champion, Dupree. Which he's basically got everything he needs to have a great future, and be the main reason OCW has a strong midcard again. If he can keep the title, or atleast while his reign lasts he can resurrect a midcard that was very strong in the old days of OCW. Look like another banning has taken place, this time unemployment follows. It seems a rookie RJN has been fired, and unless I missed something he might not be missed. Just sayin.. Iceberg vs ??? - Our third match has Iceberg going up against a returning Wonderful Wesley. Overall the match was pretty one sided in the beginning, but Iceberg doesn't go away easy, and he fought until the last second. Iceberg is another person who can help the midcard, and Wonderful Wesley is a nice welcome addition to the midcard, and even ex division that needs competition. After failing to hit his signature, and finisher, Iceberg made a comeback against Wesley. The constant back, and forth taunting between both wrestlers was enjoyable. Neither man wanted to lose, and it showed because both was non stop in trying to end the match early. A rematch wouldn't be too bad of another watch, but have to wait, and see. I will admit I didn't get too much of this RP from Matsuda, and his sister, but I did understand it for most part. I enjoyed it, and think Matsuda needs a big feud against someone. He's another fresh face that needs to get more booking time, and step up. His rps are entertaining, and his character is very unique. I seem him wrestle, and he's no slouch. Overall the RP was a good buildup for Matsuda's match tonight. Page 3- A nice promo to hype Jacob Trance's quest for the OCW title, and for the OCW title match itself. I know if Trance won, we would never hear the end of it, and I wouldn't care. I know he would do his best to be the best champion around, and he's going to be tough to take out in the championship scramble. Aries vs Irving - I liked Aries coming out to Nate's theme, who knows what it will eventually mean, and if Aries is teasing something he needs more than he wants. Over recent time since Aries has returned he's shown complete change in character, and it's reflected in his rps, matches, and activity. I have faced both Aries, and Nate, although I faced Aries more, I will admit both men push you to play your very best or you'll be getting an ass whooping. There's very few errors to be made against these two, and Irving is someone who is capable of beating Aries. The chances go even higher due to it being inside a steel cage. Aries starts off on an aggressive arsenal of strikes, and fast movement. He sends Irving flying into the steel cage as the first big spot of the match. So far Irving is two steps behind Aries, and that's never good. Irving gets small offense, but quickly finds himself trying to survive outside the ring inside the steel cage as Aries uses the cage to his advantage. Spot of the match, and maybe for the ppv goes to the suplex through the steel cage. This match was gonna be a hard fought battle. The match got closer to someone getting caught, and defeated as both men climbed on top of the steel cage. I thought Aries had beat Irving once thrown off the cage, and through announce table. However, Irving didn't give up, he stay aggressive, and didn't give up. After the battle got back on top it seemed Irving gained control, and got in his best offense all match. The match was over after Irving hit that finisher on Aries, and both falling through the cage. Aries tried to fight off Irving relentless assault, but wasn't enough on this night to defeat Irving. This may be MOTN, it certainly deserves some votes. An rp between Mania, and Rox. It seems Rox has completely lost it, and the character works. Just keep with it, and don't go too over the top. The ex title is a good way to get noticed, being a champion means you're the best, but maybe Hostile has other plans? Page 4- It seems Aries doesn't like losing, or atleast how he lost tonight against Irving. A rematch should happen, and I see this ending in a last man standing match. Another quick promo from Dupree. It seems the time for questions is over, and time for Dupree vs Crowe is around the corner for the title. I liked how Jim Black played the question of LSD turning on Dupree, but I would hope not, and it's just personal problems to help make the tag team stronger because OCW needs tag teams. Matsuda vs El Dorado Oro - Both of these wrestlers played each other very similar. Alot of high flying, and big spots were attempted in this match. For most part of first half of the match was both men trying to keep momentum in their corner, but was difficult. Best spot of the match is at around 4:20 where Matsuda sends El Dorado flying off the top turnbuckle to the outside. The part where the ref is attacked, and Matsuda uses the chair to his advantage was clever, and a good spot. It seems pretty much the second half of the match belonged to Matsuda, and it turned into a fight inside the ring as the high flying from earlier was cut down some. In the end Matsuda wins by submission. It seems like Dane has had enough of Jay's antics, and he's ready to prove again why he thinks he should be OCW champion. Will Jay show up, and screw Dane or grant him a chance? I guess Dane will have to stick around. Page 5- No need for introduction, the promo says it all. All I can say is... sweet dreams for OCW if I become a three time OCW champion tonight. Hostile vs Rox - Ex Title Match - Just like I said about Rox earlier he has a unique character, and only going to be himself to evolve it. Take nothing, and turn it into something. Like I said Hostile might have different plans for Rox, and the ex title. My opinion is the ex division, along with the tag division needs to make a resurface. It can grow strong, and become something OCW can book. Hostile, and Rox are paving the way for others to step up into the ex division, and try to make it worth what it once was. Onto the match as what seemed to be a ex title match looked like it was for the hardcore title. Both men didn't want much high flying in this one, but the violence was around. Was an even match until the weapons got involved. Hostile looked like he had the match sealed up, but somehow Rox was able to kick out. I'm not a fan of kickouts happening too much, it doesn't do others justice on their character, or finisher. Makes it look weak, and the person doing it. I'm not saying one or two times isn't bad, but it's something that will happen on this game, and something that cost someone a match. Another match that went down to the last few moves, and the one who took advantage won. Enjoyable promo from Matsuda, needs a big feud like I said earlier. Alot of promos, and good Ws are nice, but feuds create character, and building character is main key in stepping up, and climbing the ranks. Page 6- Another promo hyping the addition of Trevor to the championship scramble. This match has a few wrestlers with alot of past, and history together. Should be a great main event, despite a potential clusterfuck, I think it will surprise people, and can Trevor surprise people with a big win tonight? Not if I'm in that ring. Dupree vs Crowe - International Title Match- Same thing about Dupree is what Crowe can also provide OCW. A very strong midcard is what OCW hasn't had in a while, and with this roster it can happen again. This title means everything to that cause, and these two have the chance to take over the reigns of the International title, but to claim the midcard as they see fit. I also want to add I like Dupree's theme, one of best in OCW in a while. The match was probably the slowest pace match of all night. Both men was conservative, and made sure to take advantage of any errors made by one another. I didn't have a sure winner because I felt the match could go either way. Dupree, the champion never really took over the match. It was at a evenly pace of momentum, but near the end the hunger of a contender makes the difference in Crowe becoming a new international champion. Hopefully Dupree gets a rematch, and this leads to a feud for now between these two. Both are the strong point for the midcard, and a feud for the title leading to a rematch need to take place. Jerimiah Johnson has my attention... now keep it. Fresh faces is a good thing for OCW because new competition. I like the extra bit that you made sure you wasn't seen. Prolonging something to add buildup is always good. It seems after Smythe's banishment, Aries has fount a way to get himself in the championship scramble match. Can he take two losses in one night? Or will a revenge seeking Aries just take home a title that everyone is claiming, but only one is holding. Page 7- Dane vs Trance vs Trevor vs Valmont vs Aries - OCW Title championship scramble match- I won't give too much comment, but congrats to who won. The match was fun for myself to take part in, and I just hope it means big things for the OCW title. If not, I will take it off you sooner or later. The finale will forever shake things up for OCW following S2R. Who assaulted him, and why? Will he get away with it, or will revenge be dished? Alot of questions, and no answers. A good cliffhanger to end a ppv, and let's hope everyone steps up their game in weeks to follow.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.