Everything posted by Chris Ryder
-
CCW Turmoil 5-27-2008 One day later
Eddie Mace, I challenge you to a rhyme-off! (Don't be offended, it's only a rhyme, I do it a bit, but not all the time) http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z245/fedavid/July%2007%20Blog/ItsOn.jpg I base this off your gimmick, there are no personal shots, I call this one... THE MAN ON TRIAL There once was a case Bout' a man who had raped The Judge was sat high As the defendant was tried The jury had voted "Guilty" they boasted The tumble weed rolled As the bell outside tolled The high noon was here His time it drew near They walked him in prayer To the electric chair They locked him up tight They read him his rights He glanced at the switch As he started to twich For a second he thought "I've lived and I've fought" "I've done all I can, the rest is God's plan" So the story would end as a smile crossed his face And that was the story of one Eddie Mace TEH END
-
CCW Turmoil 5-27-2008 One day later
This show was quite brilliant, the new Versus angle has my attention, it's not a normal Heel turn that's for sure. Carlos' entrance made me lol a little also.
-
That is all Folks.
What can I say except, kudos. You've set the mark for what a real Heel should be and for that I believe everyone should thank you. You have indeed changed OCW for the better, you will be missed Nick. Speak to you soon.
-
Damnation 2008
http://www.madmoneyrecap.com/you_got_screwed_001.jpg That any better?
-
Ambition May 18
That includes Casey's VD! :p
-
Ambition May 18
Bold, your sig is fucking creepy. His eyes follow you around the room!
-
Ambition May 18
D-Jack .... not even worth discussing. The rest of the show was great, the new team forming should be an interesting one to say the least, I like where it's going. Well done everyone involved, has to be said.
-
CCW Turmoil 05-06-2008 MUST WATCH EDITION!
Brilliant show and the most hilarious attires I've ever seen, I also want to note that Versus' entrance theme will forever be mark worthy. It's ... simply ravishing!
-
OCW RIOT - May 1st, 2008
http://www.englishbuilder.hk/site/ThinkAgain/images/tha_poster.png
-
Desk!! April 2008
Woo! Time to listen!
-
OCW RIOT Card - May 1st, 2008
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-about-to-fail.jpg
-
End Games Reminder
What he means is.
-
CCW Turmoil 04-22-2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJm1hsCYC0&feature=related]YouTube - BYAH![/ame] Also in case you didn't notice, Aries is Scottish, not German. Good card though.
-
OCW Ambition April 14, 2008
That's the point, jesus. I'd prefer to be the only man with red hair than another blonde clone. Also, the finisher was reversable and everyone was fine with it.
-
CCW Turmoil Card 04-17-2008
A Nazi teaming up with a racist black guy from the 70's, this can't get any more ironic. Good card.
-
OCWFED.NET Summit Meeting.
This Nazi shall attend.
-
OCW Wrestlution DVD release
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x_WUb68RQo]YouTube - Harry Potter Spoiled[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKngDe-5J8&feature=related]YouTube - HARRY POTTER SPOILER!!![/ame]
-
Fear and Rebelion
That's pretty trippy, you're out to kill yourself in your own dreams? *Shudders* Nice RP.
-
Never Again: RELEASED
Very nice RP Cross.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Edited my post.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Do I see one bit of criticism on DR? Despite them playing just as bad? No, that's why I felt it was biased.
-
Wrestlution 3 2008
Are you kidding me? Did you even watch the match? Yes it was bad, but blaiming it all on me and Aries? That's pretty biased. A brilliant PPV, marked for Leon winning the FI, congrats Orton. sWo made me laugh a little, also seems there was a lot of effort put into it as every member had there own attire with the sWo video before there entrances. Kudos to whoever made the vid'. The main events were top notch, well done to everyone involved, the RP's were excellent aswell. 111!!!111!!1111onehundredandeleven/10
-
Official Wrestlution 3 Press Conference
Now that's a Press Conference! Well done to everyone who contributed and props to Brad for putting it all togehter.
-
Wrestlution III Card
We have a tag name ya' know :( But I shall not discredit such a great card for such a grand PPV, LUTION III WILL OWN ALL. _O_/
-
OCW RIOT - March 27th, 2008
A Midget blowing a blonde? Eww.