Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iceberg LeTuce

Alumni
  • Joined

Everything posted by Iceberg LeTuce

  1. I don't think you actually help dane, i think you just look to talk to people like they are somthing you found on the bottom of your shoe. If you think someone is boring: 1. Don't talk about them 2. Tell them in a PM or on AIM No need to cause another argument braugh.
  2. I was origionaly calling it "Le'Tuce's Pussy's" But you would have to pronounce it correctly to get the rhyming joke.
  3. Iceberg LeTuce posted a topic in Promo Room!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0RNz6PECoc]YouTube- Sup?[/ame] *The scene opens in a brightly lit street in Las Vegas. The street is filled with dozens of casino's and bar's. A black van labled "OCW Camera Crew" pulls up outside of a large building with purple strobe lights. The reporter gel's back his hair and steps out with the two camera men who follow him up to "The Pussy Palace Massage Parlor." * Reporter: "Right, let's get in and out as fast as physically possible. This place is far too tasteless" *As they step towards the door a man is thrown backwards, out of the door, and into the reporter.* Reporter: "What in the name of god???" Man: "This is an OOOOH SEEE DOUBLEYAH special report from the one! The only! Greatest reporter OCW has ever seen hahaahhaha!!!" *The man is dressed in stinking, dirty clothes and appears not to have shaven in a long time. He is wearing ripped woolen gloves and a tattered wool cap. He is holding a microphone* Reporter: ".............Matt?......Matt Lamonicka? Is that really you? I haven't seen you in forever." Matt Lamonicka: "Yeah buuuud! I've been reeeaaal busy with OCW reports and stuff. Had a bit of a run in with a shrink who said i had gone mentaly insane, what with being on the OCW set 24/7 and never actually doing any work!" Reporter: "Uhh, well im real busy at the moment, but i'll talk with ya some other day." *The reporter drops Lamonicka to the floor and leaves him as he, and the two camera men, head for the door* Camera man 1: "wait....his mic isn't even plugged in..." ---------------------------------- *Inside the "massage parlor", the reporter heads for the main desk to speak with the receptionist. He is greeted with shouts from a rather large man.* Le'Tuce: "Hey braugh, unless you are here to pick up Mr Money's tab, i suggest you get the hell out braugh." Reporter: "I beg your pardon, but we are here on buisness." Le'Tuce: "Buisness! My favourite word. Well braugh, the sukmeov twins are currently with a Mr Ma'jin, but i could squeeze you in with Ms Fonda Cox braugh." Reporter: ".....uhh..OCW buisness actually. We are here to do the interview you sceduled." Le'Tuce: "Oh right braugh. Well ask away braugh." Reporter: "Well we don't have much air time left, so this will have to be quick. Are you returning to delight the OCW fans?" Le'Tuce: "Hell yeah braugh, ill be there. I have to make up for my crappy performances in my last few matches braugh. Now, you have to get out of here. I got Papa Bold comming in here in 15 minutes, and i gotta get eva into her Oakland Raiders gear. Nice talking braugh!" *The reporters leave in a hurry with fear of seeing a frisky Bold.*
  4. Just finished my stats the day before last. TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
  5. ....awsomeness
  6. Zing.
  7. I enjoyed this show actually. A few notes: Anyone remember 2006 Braddock? Look at KD in his match. It' a black version of me from 2006 :( Trance = http://images.free-extras.com/pics/c/cheese-872.jpg :P
  8. ill mark for a kavi-return
  9. Who is that? RD's Ghetto trash brother?
  10. http://diamondgirl55.mlblogs.com/DISAPPOINTMENT.jpg
  11. Bring back jookie jam!
  12. Can't wait to see my name on one of these cards again
  13. I love Jookies attire.
  14. I inserted it in A-Mart's A-Hole.
  15. The Iphone 4 looks awsome and it has a really good...whatever makes it work...or so ive heard.... yeah don't take suggestions off me lol
  16. I have to admit, im loving this Administrators angle. Card looks good, Trips/Baxter will be a good one
  17. You could never guess...
  18. I lol'd hard at this
  19. lolllllllllllll
  20. Save it for AIM xcalifag
  21. Change your name back to Jookie Jam :(
  22. Sorry buddy, but seriously, it doesn't matter if you win matches. You have the potential for comedy gold.
  23. I can see you as the NA champion....ha..ahahah...AHAHAHA....see what i did thar?
  24. You fuckin' hater park I GET ALL THE GIRLS GOT DAMMIT /wrists

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.