Everything posted by Iceberg LeTuce
-
Riot Card
Good card. Smythe Vs Smythe will be fun.
-
Riot 4-16-2010
Shit thats not funny!
-
Sensation Returns tonight
If sensation returns, leon dies.
-
The Desk 4 15 2010
May 19th..............
-
The Desk 4 15 2010
"If the berg is competing he should have somthing epically pimpish" LOL
-
The Desk 4 15 2010
Either that or you're going to play the match quite the thing, be on the ground getting killed and stop playing due to "lag" and ask for a rematch....bitch. http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss172/OCFBraddock/untitled.jpg Thats what should have been!
-
The Desk 4 13 2010
Shout out to smy....no fuck smythe... That made me laugh
-
Breaking News
If this guy has what it takes then i say come on braugh!
-
Riot Friday Special, Plus Card
Ok Riot was awome, the video at the end was really cool. All of the matches where entertaining and none of the rp's bored me. Well done everyone!
-
Post Riot
Oh didn't you know? There was a power surge and all the electric doors where sealed and noone could get out till the day after.......
-
Riot 4-01-2010
I was like oh mayhem must have posted his review...oh maybe not Who the fuck are Halcyon Way?!?!?
-
Riot 4-01-2010
Pointless rambling is the way forward...!
-
Post Riot
*I get all the girls I get all the girls. This song plays as OCW TV Champion Iceberg Le’Tuce walks down to the ramp. He is accompanied by Eva Hotolova who dances into the ring. The pimp follows and reaches for a mic. He enters the ring and the music cuts.* Le’Tuce: Hello braugh’s and braughette’s! That was one helluva show we had last night huh? *The crowd chant OCW, OCW* You know, I was sitting in the car celebrating with the lovely Eva last night *The crowd begin to wolf whistle* and I came up with a great idea! I’m going to offer a challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat me! I want to have one hell of a match and entertain you people out there! *The crowd cheer as Eva takes a seat on the turnbuckle and begins to file her nails* Le’Tuce: There will be only one stipulation, to put on the best TV title match OCW has ever seen! *The crowd erupt into cheers and chant Lution! Lution!* Le’Tuce: Oh, I almost forgot, the more than lovely Eva will be taking part in the Battle Royal at Wrestlution for the Woman’s Championship! *Eva looks up in disinterest and gives a quick wave before turning back to her nails* Le’Tuce: Well…you could show some more enthusiasm….I mean you where getting right into it the other night with that guy in the gimp mask when he asked to put his head in your….. *The ring announcer runs over and stops Le’Tuce before he finishes his sentence.* Le’Tuce: Oh sorry braugh, well lets hope the run up to Lution will be one to remember! *I get all the girs hits as Le’Tuce and Eva walk back up the ramp holding the TV Title between them*
-
Riot 4-01-2010
brb 1`12
-
Riot 4-01-2010
1. We don't talk gibberish, to someone with downs im sure we would make perfect sense. 2. WELL IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK DID IT :p
-
Riot 4-01-2010
Urgh. But thanks for the possitives.
-
Super Duper Friday Riot Card
Good card, there might even be a little surprise regarding the TV title. Edit: Just to save time no fuck of Craig Casey.
-
Riot 4-01-2010
New tatt's? Ive had the symbols since 06 It would have been KD talking through his mic Any thoughts on the new finisher?
-
Breaking News *Riot Spoiler*
Baxter will cum in his fucking pants lol
-
Breaking News *Riot Spoiler*
Omg Bax!
-
Breaking News *Riot Spoiler*
lol
-
WL5 Headshots and Videos.
Why am i not on the list :(
-
Updates.
Guy still has my belt...lol hobo.
-
Riot Card
Im really looking forward to this match. The ME will be very good im sure.
-
Riot 3-24-2010 (3 Hour Special Edition)
I liked this riot, it was great. I really like Flem's character, mainly his attire, it looks origional. Also jesus i think VV just broke Pugh's head.