Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

OCWFED

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vincent Valmont

Wrestlers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vincent Valmont

  1. Turmoil was short but sweet this week. I figured I would start stepping up and giving out my comments and opinions on the shows too. Page 1- The VFM commentary was something to pay attention to. It was entertaining. Kicking off Turmoil is a nice small promo from Frank Smith. Apparently he's warming up his vocals for his submission timed match against Wonderless Wesley. The random shouting of queerbate was markworthy, so I assume I know who's room that was. Wonderful Wesley vs Frank Smith 3.5/5 - I liked Wesley's old theme from Akon over that new garbage that was aired. Frank Smith is a guy that's starting to grow on me and I think only way he can go is upwards the ladder. It's too bad that he reminds me of Eddie "Prison Break" Mace. It's too bad that this was lhvy vs hvy and being sub finish only because I think Wesley would've got the W in different circumstances. I admit I was rooting for Wesley to win just to see a upset. Props to Frank for keeping composure and making a small comeback to pull the W away from Wesley's grasp. I really didn't see anything wrong with the match itself, as it had a nice flow with it. Both men put on very nice performances for Turmoil's opening match. Although I was thinking Wesley wasnt going to tap, but I should've knew better. A brief altercation between Trips and Frank Smith. I didn't mind this RP, but I would've rather seen more angry emotion, as it had the feeling of a brother vs brother "anything you can do...i can do better" type of feeling about the RP. Trips vs Judas 4/5- I haven't commented yet on Trips look, as I just didnt think of it until now, but I don't like the haircut. Judas...nice look, gimmick, but your new theme song sucks compared to the last one. It doesnt have a fast tempo that gets the viewing audience ready for action. The match itself is MOTN imho. Both men didn't disappoint and I don't think much can be else said that's not already been commented. The finish was what sealed it for me that made this match MOTN. Had to feel sorry for Judas as I seriously thought this match belonged to him and he deserved the W, but nice efforts by Trips. Flem cuts a small interview. All i'm going to say is that it was hard for me to read and get into the RP, but the vid afterwards made up for the pain and suffering. I didn't mind the ladder spot in the Rox attack video on Flem, but I agree that it should've been over after the finisher. Short and simple is the key strategy with these attack vids. However it should be interesting if done right. Page 2- I was digging the RP by Vindicator until I got the weird sexual harrassment vibe near the end. I like the character and keep up the good work. Best way to get over besides a feud is to develope the character itself. Another character that is on the rise is Justin Rox. I remember when I used to terrify Jim Black....good ol' days. Don't let the corny TNA character name fool you. I enjoyed the RP and it's only Parker Stevens...how bad can it be, Rox? Oldschool is lifting weights? Fount that amusing and when you read Leon's RPs you can really get a sense that he's starting to seperate himself from the pack. Parker vs Rox 3.5/5- I hate Parker and his new theme. I mark for it, but damnit if it's not stuck in my head :(. I didn't remember it at first until I watched 1000 Corpses on TV. The attire of Parker's is basic, simple, and like someone said it got a hardcore look to it which is cool. For some reason Rox's look reminds me a little bit of Heaton, but I like the attire as well. From the beginning of the match, Rox gets aggressive. Thats what you got to do against someone like Parker. Not in a bad way, but I was surprised at how well Rox went toe to toe with Parker. The comeback was markworthy from Rox and props to his performance and his finisher reversals. The elbow drop was inevitable for most people watching, but I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch. I think Rox wanted to prove something in this match and I believe he did. SDW comes to the ring. Cuts another SDW classic RP. He discusses a few things including his recent losing streak and a bad influence to Nate Ortiz? Apparently OCW is trying to get more women...and why not? I wonder what will become of this new found friendship and who will benefit...Smythe or Ghetto girl? Page 3- Only Mayhem can pull off a dark promo with words that have your head in a puzzle. I liked the RP and did I see a sign for a inferno match between him and Irving? The great RP was only shortly lived after a daring, brave, and foolish attack by Irving himself. I lol'ed at the hit and run approach. Another classic confrontation between SDW and The Franchize. Alot of good points was said during this well written RP and only more interesting things are sure to come from it. Guy/w Blade vs Leon/w Regan 4/5- I really don't like manager views and it's even worser when it's 2 of them. Why not a tag? I never couldnt get into the match itself because of it. It was a great match and if it wasn't manager view I think I would've enjoyed it more. I give props to Regan. He may be old, but his legs are fresh. It was only a matter of time before Regan gets what's coming to him from Blade. I loved the part of Leon getting chased off by Blade, very classic shit. The chinlock returns!! I loved the ending to this main event...and I do mean the very end. :)
  2. I never take random shots at someone unless its deserving. I was simply giving criticism in a mature way. Any criticism should inspire anyone's ass to improve at everything they do. There had to be a reason for the non booking even with constant RPing within the feud.
  3. Just stating that if you RP and in a feud, but still not getting booked then that would trigger something off telling you that you need to work harder in the feud and rps or the feud itself isnt going anywhere. Everyone gets a fair chance, just people need to take it and roll with it. :cool:
  4. No offence, but that should've triggered something.
  5. Started watching and I'm impressed. I'll share my likes and dislikes once I finish watching.
  6. B-Day huh? I know just the present for you....a job application. ;)
  7. IMO, Personally I only see VFM or Guy allowing those fins out of respect...perhaps Poe. BTW great efforts on the shows lately...liking what im reading in the comments.
  8. I've clearly been inactive for too long.
  9. Very damn interesting...2 thumbs up.
  10. Welcome to Valmont Riot was very entertaining this week as I was surprised how short of a show it was, but it didn't disappoint not one bit. A few good matches, and alot of well written RPs. Nice to see some people review. It sucks I'm always slow getting a review done for the shows. Props to Morrison and Parker again with their great reviews. Page 1- Trance vs Ryder 3.5/5- Starting off Riot we got 2 ex-star going 1on1. In my opinion Ryder is probally one of the most underrated among the roster in OCW. Trance is the #1 contender heading into Black Sunday for the ex-title, so this should be a good matchup for Ryder to prove something. Touching on some of the things said by previous reviews, onto the match. Ryder indeed looked in good form, and I was surprised to see him go red first. I marked for the botched five-star frog splash, too funny to not mark for. Match really got intense at the end betwee both men. I saw a bit of lag kick in near the end as well. The possum pin made a apperance, but did it help Ryder to a W? Congrats to both men, and nice preview of what a opener to Riot should be. I-Gen welcomes back the sexiest man to wear pink in OCW, Deano Horse. Fount it funny when trying to get Deano back into the swing of events in OCW. Nicely written, and long RP. I blame chair shots to the head for taking forever to realize the chick was actually a guy. :( Page 2- I didn't really get about the RP following the match between Ryder and Trance, but it does seem interesting. Kip vs Irving 3.5/5- Similiar styles play a part in this match, as you think of the Black Sunday pride title match between Kip and fellow death row member, Eddie Mace. I'm sure Mace watched this match in hopes that Kip gets beat down heading into their title match. Which i'm also certain that Irving wants to prove something against the pride champ, and to his faction member. Match starts off good, alot of offense. Irving played well, but Kip had that step ahead of him. I bet Kip was annoyed at how Seth doesn't like to lose and those godly fin reversals. Another good match for Riot, following that nice opener. Aggressive match that didn't stop until the ref counted the 3 count. Congrats to both men, and definitely the winner. I marked for this RP. Every RP from MadMen are golden. I feel sorry for that cameraman. Page 3- Parker vs Deano 3/5- Will this be a warm up for Parker, or a test heading into Black Sunday? Deano still got some ring rust from his previous matches, but might get a break with having weapons to use. To have the nerve of putting the sexiest man in OCW in a ring with the mime, and risk injury to the face is a tragedy and someone will pay what they owe. Aside from this match being a bit predictable, it was quite enjoyable. This match featured a few good spots, and Deano brings in a new meaning of the statement "balls of steel". Congrats to both performances, and the winner. The commentary for the match at the end was markworthy. Smythe lays down the truth. He doesn't like surprises, and the mystery opennant's ass belongs to SDW. Will this statement come back to haunt the longest reigning tag champ? Mace vs Aries 4/5- Although he's been on a roll, this matchup goes in favor for Mace, but I was surprise how this match turned to be. A really close match that saw a early finishable Aries fight off Mace and his rampage. Since Aries got beaten down early, this match was quite interesting for mainly the whole duration of the match. Power isn't everything in this match, or is it? Props to Aries in this match, and congrats to the winner. Whoever made the video of my 5 asswhoopings from Parker is a jerk! It seems VFM doesn't like me claiming top rank in OCW, but what will he do to stop it? Page 4- The midget continues the search, but with the height problems I can see why it's hard to find Fausto. The chinlock makes a cameo. This reminds me of those where's waldo books, only it's not that easy... Hardcore tour #8 - VFM vs Valmont - Not going to comment, but I enjoyed fighting VFM for the first time. I played better than I thought, but playing against guys like VFM it tends to bring out the best in some people. ME - Leon vs Nate 4/5- When this match started off I had a feeling Nate wasn't going to lose this match because of his Cena attire, which also put me in a confused state of mind because of how much I disagree with Jay and his teacher pet, but also my hate for Cena. Jay sucks at being a manager, and yet I still hate manager views. The whole match I wanted Nate to just knock the hell outta Jay one good time. :) The ending left me sad, yet satisfied like I felt like after my last one night encounter. :( Props to all 3 performances, and Jay's ability to suck at the manager role.
  11. Kudos to the effort. Interesting spot changes.
  12. Welcome to Valmont Turmoil was kick ass this week. Damn me for revewing this show late, but with it being black friday week and ppv week for OCW it's been crazy. Big props for the guys stepping up to review, especially Morrison again. Page 1- This is probally the biggest page 1 for Turmoil in a while. Starting off Turmoil is MadMen and their cameraman. I tend to enjoy reading these promos. Parker and Morrison just seem to click as a team for some reason other than their love for makeup. Great RP. It seems Irving got some backbone without Mace holding his hand. VV still isn't scared. Enough said! Braddock vs Mero 3/5- Isn't that cute? Leon takes it upon himself to open the show against Braddock since Mero no showed this event. Apparently he thinks OCW security are top notch. In tough effort by Braddock, the end result was predictable. Leon proceeds to cut a promo in the ring, as Braddock leaves. Suddenly the promo turns into a ass raping by Nate....not literally. Nice work on the vid. After the attack by Nate he also proceeds in cutting a promo. It's the usual well-written, and heart inspiring promo from the Mr. Super Face Ortiz. I never fully understand his promo, but Aries does a good job in standing out. Another RP taking in the direction to hype up booked matches for the PPV. Page 2- Valmont Hardcore Tour #7 - Not commenting on my match, but congrats to Irving. He played tough, and deserves that W. Nice setup for that fin at the end. Some odd security OCW got working for them. Blade has arrived. Kang, Leon, and Regan share a laugh in the office of Regan's....well maybe just Kang is laughing. Page 3- The Wonders makes their big announcement. Who will step up? Vimes tries to get some answers from MadMen about Guy Fausto. Sadly he doesn't get the answers he was looking for. Aries vs Deano 3.5/5- Solid 1on1 action. Although I didn't like the music selection. Deano is a defiant bastard. Aries reminds you of what the mini-me version of Kang would look like, lately. Deano still got some of the ring rust, but has been doing a good job to get rid of it. Aries proved why he is the #1 contender to the INT title during this match. Got to see blood at the end so that was a bonus. Congrats to both performances and the winner After the match, and Aries celebrates he gets a surprise. Luckily for Aries, he escapes. Nice work on the vid as well. The chase continues, as Aries almost gets caught while speaking with The Kang's sister. Nice buildup from both men. It painted a nice visual of a chase happening backstage. Backstage altercation between Ryder and Trance. Well-written and I did lol' at the end part. Page 4- Blade has a new look? But he just returned! If I was those Wonderless I would fire that china man, but what do I know? Mania vs Smythe 3.5/5- Another wrestler trying to fight off the ring rust. Match goes back and forth, although Smythe was keeping himself a step ahead from Mania. A nice attempt to fight off Smythe near the end from Mania. Another solid 1on1 match. Congrats to both performances and the winner. It seems when the shit goes bad, the security guards are all over it. Too bad for Blade. Another China man encounter for the Wonders, as Smythe returns from his match against Mania. Classic RP from the midget and giant. Does Kang need medical attention? I knew he listened to Orton's theme music too much. ME - Kang vs VFM 4/5- Interesting matchup between Kang and VFM. Both fight similiar, yet different. I liked the pin attempts, adds realism. Although Kang is my boy, I surprised to see VFM red first. It was surprising to see how long this match went while both men was finishable. A few botches, I might add to help with that. As it seemed both men wasn't going to lose so easily, the winner took the easy way out and added insult to injury. Both performances was great, and congrats to the winner. Definitely a momentum booster heading into Riot and the PPV.
  13. Just being modest here ;), but might wanna check that MW list again Morrison. Great reviews, and I do wish more people comment besides the usuals. I'll get a review written soon.
  14. Because he's a Orton mark...I knew it all along. Happy Turkey Day OCW
  15. I'll comment tonight. The show is great so far. This might be the best Turmoil in recent weeks.
  16. That's a good idea... 09 = V.V :cool:
  17. I'm marking for the new most wanted system, and the effort. Keep it up. 2 weeks in a row. :)
  18. Hopefully this show will get the discussion it should earn. Great card....every booking got something interesting to the table.
  19. This statistic is going 1-5 against the HC Champ.
  20. Welcome to Valmont Riot was amazing this week. Too many damn good one liners to mark for. A few things I didn't like, but for the most part it was one of my favorite Riots lately. Like always, another week, another show, another lack of show discussion. Page 1- Opening RP was priceless. We get a one liner from Blade to kick off Riot. I loved, and marked for VFM's RP. "Security : We has metal deteeeectors. VFM : Pardon me? Security: Ci, metal detectors. No knives, box cutters, or blades get past de metal deteeeectors. VFM: Oh well that's good, for you. Because there's less things around for me to STAB YOU WITH, YOU INCOHERENT JACKASS!! NOW LISTEN PACO... Security: Santa Maria!! How did you know my name?" Tag Team Titles 3.5/5- Bloodline vs I-Gen - I wanted to rip my ears off for the music selection. I was surprised at how well those Wonders worked together, especially since this is Smythe's 3rd tag partner carrying those straps. I saw a bit of lag in this match, should've expected it. This was not the greatest tag match to take place, but it was far from boring. I lol'ed at the botches by Gaines, and the leg pull from lil cousin Wesley. Those Wonders really do fight similiar. The end made me a sad, but I won't spoil nothing. I'm sure we'll see these two teams in another tag match sooner than later. Congrats to the winners. I didn't understand Ryder's RP at all when I first read it, but after reading it over I knew what he was talking about. Although he did kinda got me mistaken for someone else. A bad...bad case of mistaken identity, especially since I've never been to prison! I like the ex-title call out, I think a Ryder vs Omega would draw and be a good match. Page 2- I felt disappointed on page 2 for obvious reasons. Aries will pay what he owes! Another well-written RP between Coop and VFM. Parker is a jackass....he'll pay what he owes, too! "Shut the fuck up Seth"....Fount this RP to be interesting. Death Row deciding to go the A.P.A route? Page 3- Another classical Smythe promo. I wonder what the tag champs are cooking up for the tag division next week? A-Mart vs Aries 3/5- It seems like all the matches for Riot are filled with lag. It might be the quality of the vid, as I continue watching this, either way it hurts to watch. Another pretty basic 1on1 singles match. Not alot of reversing, which means more offense and action. Match really didn't get interesting until the near end because couldn't tell who would win and get off that quick grapple or toe kick to grab the W. Congrats to both performances, and the winner. From this security RP, it only taught me one thing. If I ever got banned from the arena, I could easily slip by the security. Nice RP, I wonder what's the tire iron is for...or who's it for? Page 4- I liked the beatdown on A-Mart. Quick, simple, and painful. I also liked the beginning from where they came out from. I havn't seen that done yet. Who will replace A-Mart for next week's Turmoil if he can't show up? Hardcore Tour #6 - VV vs Ryder - Not commenting my match, other than to say I thought the tour was going to be stopped sooner than expected. Damn fin reversals. Hopefully yall liked the promo, and match. Is that hardcore enough for ya? Hopefully he will never be found. No more chinlocks. Page 5- That's what VFM deserves for hiring those illegal aliens. I feel sorry for Cruz. Oh what the hell...he's coming back?!? Well, I did mark for it. :( ME - Nate vs VFM 4/5- I hated the manager view, but I hope people pay attention to this 1on1. VFM, and Nate shows how it's done. Enjoyable 1on1 mainevent. Only thing that disappointed me was I was expecting a Mania run-in or Jay to start something at the end. but I can live with a clean finish main event for once. I marked for all the efforts in trying to put away Nate. Especially when he kicked out of the pin following VFM's running DDT finisher. Only thing left to question is what's next after this? Congrats to both performances, and the winner.
  21. Welcome to Valmont Not much to say. Another week, another show, another lack of discussion. Page 1- Looks like the duo of VFM and Blade are back on the same page again. But Blade did make a valid point. Can VFM be trusted? Ryder vs Amart vs Irving vs Kip 3.5/5- What should've been expected with most 4ways, lag problems. Good paced action for a battle royal. Nothing really stood out, as it was a basic enough 4way. Aside from the lag, this match wasn't a cluster. Congrats to all 4 men not jobbing to targetting. I can't say I was surprised at the final 2 men that was left standing. I was however surprised that Kip was still without any red limb dmg heading into the end, but he really was on point from beginning to the end. Sadly I couldn't see who won because near the end of the match it froze. Just when it started to get good with a fin reversal by Ryder, and it freezes right after the botched running grapple and euro uppercut. Deano's return to the I-Gen lockeroom. Need I say more? Page 2- Hardcore Tour #5 - VV vs B.Dragon - Not commenting, but I hope that yall enjoyed the match, and the promo. Cooper's RP with Regan was golden. It's going to be fun to see big ass Coop try to climb a ladder. Either way it's a win win scenario, as I get to see Parker get beat down some. :) Page 3- The Wonders made their presence known. I like the new theme. Smythe, and cousin Wesley are tag champs....god help us all. Will anyone defeat them? Parker vs Cooper 4/5- A match I was looking forward to, just so I could see Parker get hurt. I lol'ed at Parker having to look high during the beginning staredown. For some reason I got a quick flashback of Rocky fighting Hogan in Rocky 3. I had a big smile on my face during this whole match. From getting thrown out the ring, to the ladder hits I was smiling. Although I will give props to Parker, as he did try to fight off Coop. The botches at grabbing the belt by Coop was just priceless. How many times was Parker going to get thrown out that ring? After that 2nd superplex off ladder, I assumed Parker was dead. With a grin on my face I thought Parker was just going to flop up out of nowhere when that last song at the end came on, I don't know why. Congrats to the winner, and both performances. This was a really enjoyable ladder match. Jaysin contacts the retired midget on vacation. I wonder what Jay has interests of finding Guy Fuasto? Page 4- Like others have said, Coops' RP was flawless this week. This RP reminded me of the remake of The Longest Yard, when Nash played the security guard and was given estrogen! CJ vs O.D 3/5- I swear CJ looks like Kip in his intro. What's with the theme change, O.D? For a ex bout between the reigning ex-champ, and underdog CJ Hoppus. I thought I was going to see alot of fast paced action, and some nice ex moves. For some reason you always want to root for CJ in a match, I guess it has something to do with being "The Underdog". Wasn't a bad 1on1, but just didn't feel like a match between two ex-divsion wrestlers. Congrats to the winner. Leon comes to the ring, and cuts a RP the way that only the emo could. Seems like he still got a decision to make. Page 5- Simple backstage RP with Blade and VFM. Does this mean we won't be seeing Rev Inc colors tonight? S.E.X vs Rev Inc 3.5/5- I marked to see S.E.X make it's return, but they should've wore a condom. Maybe it would've protected them from Mr. Montpellier. Gaines is ordered to leave, and Deano makes his in-ring debut going 1on1 against Blade's as well. Match would've been awesome if it was a 2on1 tag, as I hate manager views. Both men seemed to not lost a step in the ring, as Blade got the red limb dmg first. The ending was a total wtf moment, and I'm not spoiling it. Gotta watch to find out.
  22. *Camera shot fades into a parking lot. By the look of the scenary around, and the sun, it seems to be morning. A black on black Dodge Ram Truck pulls into the parking lot. With the tinted windows, the camera can't focus on who's inside. Suddenly the door swings open, and Vincent Valmont slides out. In a fancy suite, shades, earrings, and a rolex in tact* Valmont: What a nice Thursday morning, wouldn't yall agree? I appreciate yall agreeing to volunteer to be the cameramen for my "outside the ring" videos on OCWFED.NET. I like for my fans to understand what's going on in my life, other than inside a ring. *Vincent checks his rolex, and begins to walk* Valmont: Well, I'm not much of a morning person. So I apologize for being late. *As the cameramen follow the movements of Vincent, the camera gets a full glimpse of a hospital* Valmont: It sucks that I have to come here, but rules are rules. *The cameramen continue to follow Vincent into the hospital. Where they proceed in waiting with Vincent in the lobby after his brief talk at the front desk* Valmont: I suppose everyone of my fans who's going to be watching this will want to know why Vincent Valmont is inside of the best hospital in the Los Angeles area? *Vincent smirks, and walks over to a vending machine. He puts in 3 quarters, and grabs a bag of Bugles corn chips as he looks at the camera * Valmont: Thanks to OCW medical staff that was backstage at Turmoil, is reason why I'm here. They wanted me to do a following check up at a local hospital just to make sure that I'll be able to compete, and continue my hardcore tour against Chris Ryder at Riot later tonight. *Vincent laughs, and shakes his head, as he walks over to another vending machine. Puts a dollar bill into the machine to pull out a water bottle, and sits back down in the chair* Valmont: Honestly after that match with Dragon, I never felt more happier recently in my life, despite the amount of pain I was in. If that doesn't answer anyone's questions, then the other obvious reasoning behind this little visit to a hospital this morning is because of the corrupted OCW staff. *Vincent finishing the last bit of crumbs in the bag of chips, he throws the bag away, and takes a sip from his water, as he burps loudly inside the lobby. A elderly woman is sitting across the lobby, giving a disgusted look at Vincent* Valmont: Do we got a problem, granny? *The elderly woman stands up, as she walks away loudly, and quickly. Vincent grins, and burps again* Valmont: ....Like I was saying, it's also due to that corrupted OCW staff. Personally if I didn't come here to get a physical test, and x-rays done to prove I can still compete then that would've just gave them a reason to keep me out of the ring, and unable to help I-Gen, and plus put the end to my hardcore tour. I--- *Just before Vincent could continue to talk, the doctor walks into the lobby. Vincent answers his name, and follows the doctor into his office, and sits down with the camermen getting every inch of the scene into the shot* Doctor: Basically what we're going to do today, Vincent is run a few tests on you. Simple, and easy physical tests. Afterwards in which we'll be doing a few x-rays. Valmont: Sounds easy enough. Let's get started, I got a Riot show to attend tonight in Burbank. *The office door opens, and walks in 2 nurses. One older female nurse, and a younger female* Doctor: These are my 2 assistant nurses, they'll be helping us today on our tests. *The camermen follows Vincent, the nurses, and the doctor towards the tests facilities. After a hour passes away, Vincent is seen awaiting inside the doctor's office* Doctor: Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news, but on the flip side I do have some good news. *Vincent raises his eyebrows, grins, and takes his feet off the desk* Valmont: Give it to me straight, doc. I don't like games. Doctor: Worst case scenario for you will be attending the Riot show tonight, and risk further injury to yourself. You'll already be fighting with stitches across that cut on your forehead, burns on your back, sore ribs, and neck. You was lucky it wasn't serious 2nd or 3rd degree burns, or broken ribs, so it would be ill-advised to fight tonight. *Vincent runs his hands through his hair, and sighs* Valmont: Thanks for the tests, but you telling me not to attend my tour, and let Ryder win by default at Riot tonight is ill-advised in my honest of opinions, doc! Personally all I want is for you to sign that damn paper, so I can leave, and make my way to Burbank. I'm a wrestler, a damn good one at that, I was born to wrestle, and I will be keeping my tour alive when I beat Ryder. No tests, injury, or doctor's evaluation will stop me. Doctor: Listen to yourself for one second, and try to do the mature thing about this. This is a risk taking move on your part if you decide to fight anyway. You think this Chris Ryder guy will take it easy on you because of your injury? I heavily disagree, and as your doctor who helped you through your last 2 injuries over your OCW career I would reccommend you not fight. You would have a better chance at risking a loss in your tour for Riot, and take the extra day to rest for next week. *A arrogant Vincent with a heavy grin walks towards the door, and reaches for the door knob* Valmont: I appreciate your concern, but I would also appreciate if you just sign that damn paper. I can compete as I did finish that Turmoil match with Dragon and walked away with a win. I want to compete, and I will compete. This tour means more to me than anything, and minor injuries or not, I will go 6-0 tonight in front of my home town. *The doctor shakes his head, and signs the paper. Once handed in his hands, Vincent storms out the office. The camermen continues to follow Vincent to his truck, as he steps inside the truck he looks back towards the camera* Valmont: To all of you fans that will be tuning in to see me continue this hardcore tour, will not be disappointed. I'm coming to fight again tonight at Riot, and I can guarantee one thing....these minor injuries will not be stopping me from going 6-0! *Vincent slams his door, and drives off as the scene fades*
  23. I'm glad I know that you're looking out for the best interest of myself. :rolleyes: It's going to be great to disappoint you, yet again. Nice card btw....looking forward to Smythe vs Blade, and the ME.
  24. 1st to comment, and I better see some show discussion since everyone is in the mood for talking....bitches!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.